- Liz has done it again, bringing her ever-pleasing skill in blending red grapes back for all Angels to enjoy. If you're looking for an approachable, smooth drop to wind down after work, you're in the right spot.
- Gorgeous layers of mixed berry and spice linger on the tongue, while the softer merlot assists in smoothing out the finish. Perfect to pair with a classic family lasagne or braised beef with herb vinaigrette.
- The 2019 vintage brought out the best of what the Murray-Darling winemaking region has to offer - grapes full of flavour, lovingly crafted by Liz with Angels in mind. For a tiny $8.99, Angels have got a guaranteed summer BBQ buddy here!
The fruit for this wine was grown on the Forest Hut vineyard in the Pyrenees wine region of Victoria. An unirrigated vineyard growing small tiny berries packed with colour and flavour.
The Shiraz has an inky depth of colour and shows a lovely magenta red at the rim. The aroma is of dark cherries, chocolate and also a blackcurrant note. On the palate the wine is rich and has a plush 'slipperiness' to it. A great concentration of flavour, and loads of power and weight, but combined with a roundness which makes it a really enjoyable drink.
I'm always hesitant to publicly mention benchmark wines from this vineyard, but can I say that this is up there with some of the best Australian Shiraz, that would comfortably sit with wines over $60 per bottle.
- This Shiraz is a stand out treat for any red lover! The complexity and depth of flavour provides a delicious step up into all that the world-renowned McLaren Vale region has to offer.
- The deep rich colour will attract your eye as you pour each glass, while enjoying the aromas of dark berries, oh-so-subtle oak and a touch of cinnamon spice. All this adds up to a truly elegant drop to savour with friends!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson has crafted a gorgeous shiraz that balances fruit with spice and vanillan oak… all in perfect harmony. The fantastic length of flavour will keep you coming back for more. A premium regional wine at under $15 Angel price - it'd be wise to double up on this treat while it’s still around!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
Rob’s ‘new’ Petit Sirah is a rich and full-bodied varietal with incredible intensity and power... if you like BIG reds, this is definitely the wine for you! Petite Sirah is a wine with the potential to age extremely well due to its great tannin structure.
- You’ll be in awe of the impenetrably deep red colour with purple hues and then the intense aromas of black cherry and violets backed up by full-bodied flavours of rich plum and dark chocolate will make you an immediate fan!
To get a premium single-vineyard red for under $14.00 Angel price is an absolute steal! Don't be that Anel that misses out.
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
Sam’s super single-vineyard Shiraz comes from the Gentle Annie vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. This relatively dry site produces a low yielding crop of very small berries, giving a deeply coloured wine with extraordinary concentration of flavour.
The fruit was harvested over the first three weeks in March which produced a range of flavours from the early pick being more peppery through to the more richer jammy later parcels.
This superb shiraz has an incredibly deep red colour showing a youthful vibrant magenta at the edges. It has great intensity of flavour with blueberry fruits, along with a sweet spice and almost a chocolatey note. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour finishing with silky fine grained tannins.
Wow! Red lovers will love this extremely rare variety from the Cabernet family. Originally grown in its spiritual home of Bordeaux, most plantings are now in Chile, and only a handful are made in Australia.
You’ll be drawn into the impenetrably deep purple and violet hues, with aromas of red berries, cocoa and herbaceous flavours. It’ll go perfectly with your most delicious winter-warming hearty dishes. Yumm!
Once the word gets out, this rich gem from Adrian & Rebecca will fly from the Naked shelves. Don’t be the Angel that misses out on the chance of trying one of the very few Carmenere’s in Australia. You’ll be coming back for more!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.