WE'RE NOT SURE
Top Margaret River and Ferguson Valley vineyards gave up some of their best fruit to bring regional characters to this vibrant red. The grapes were hand-picked to keep them in tip-top condition.
Paul added whole bunches to the fermenting wine to introduce greater complexity and silky tannins. He went to great efforts to lock in the light red cherry notes and softer aromatics without too much tannin.
Open a bottle and treat your senses to the soft, juicy red and purple fruits with deliciously smooth tannins. You’ll find a generous, medium-bodied palate with a fresh cleansing finish. A delicious red wine that can be served chilled.
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2019 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
- Mark has done it again! His beloved Pinot Noir returns with a bang, heralding all the gorgeous mulberry and dark cherry aromas you know and love, along with an undeniably smooth palate of soft fruit layers.
- As a lighter red, this is the perfect summer star for your collection. The wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard grapes and in accordance with BioGro Ltd regulations. The 2018 vintage at the base of the famous Wairau Valley has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Marlborough. The whole vintage was hand picked to optimise flavour ripeness.
- Single vineyard, hand picked, certified organic and treated in French oak barrels for 12 months - this is truly a wine worthy of its world class region. At under $23 for Angels, it is certainly among the best bang for your buck organic Pinot on the market!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Created in Peyriac-de-Mer in the Languedoc region of France, this soft red showcases the amazing characters of 100-yr old Carignan vines and the terroir of the region.
80% Carignan, 10% Grenache, 5% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault and 100% delicious. This is a silky-smooth small-batch wine with fabulously structured tannins. It’s sure to impress!
- Made with the utmost respect for organic and biodynamic principles — nothing artificial was used in the process. It’s a pure delight!
The fruit for this delightful Shiraz was hand-picked from a vineyard overlooking the majestic Lake George. The soils there are free-draining and rich in minerals, concentrating the wine and bringing it rich fruit aromas.
The wine is made with great love and attention every step of the way. The grapes are fermented in small picking bins and plunged 3 times a day by Malcolm and Carla. It’s finally matured in French oak for 10 months.
The Canberra Shiraz has a finesse and delicacy with classic pepper notes that are typical of the Canberra region. It’s complex, long and, even at early stages, balanced. Quite stunning.
- Your perfect summer red is here! A fantastic crowd-pleaser, Adam has crafted his carefully selected blend of grapes into an approachable dry red, leaving plenty of scope for experimentation with fun food pairings.
- Your glass will be filled with a light crimson glow while you enjoy aromas of strawberry and plum. As for the medium bodied palate, prepare for layers of crisp red cherries and spice to tickle your tastebuds. The fruit layers in this wine are fresh and crunchy as opposed to lusciously ripe. For Angels, the Cellar Works Sangiovese is slightly lighter in style in comparison to the rest of Adam's range.
- Adam's extra love and creativity shines brightly through this wine. A bottle of this quality (and at this low price!) won't last long in the cellar of any regular entertainer, so why not stock up with a few before the boutique vintage runs dry!
- If you're after the perfect drop to enjoy on the occasion when a big red is too much to handle, look no further! As you crack open this gorgeous bottle, your nose will be met with enticing blueberry and blackberry aromas, some earthy overtones and a consistent sweet fruit layer.
A heretic blend predominantly of Nero d'avola sings of easy drinking silkiness. Lovely fruit flavours, light tannin structure, great zing, allows this wine to match with a myriad of your favourite foods.
Looking for a wine to drink in the hot Aussie summer months, this is your wine, throw it in the fridge 15 min before you want to drink it and boom....!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The return of this Angel favourite shows off just what Rory can do with your backing! Ruby red in colour, it is oozing with juicy berries - certainly a wine that will have red lovers everywhere licking their lips and asking for more.
- The aromas include lifted cherries, plum and mint with gorgeous twists of spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
- The footwork of the wine is mind-blowing; as the palate brings you an abundance of sweet fruit characters, layers of mocha and spices from the oak along with smooth tannins and a generous length to end it all. Too good!
Grenache from the famed McLaren Vale region, from various vineyards across the region to give depth and character to the wine. Ranging from the more sandier soiled subregion of Blewitt Springs which produce more delicate, floral lifted notes. To heavier clay loam soils on the vale floor which produce more riper, red berry characters.
Nina & Kates style is to make an approachable, lifted, aromatic Grenache with an abundance of spice, luscious red fruit and not a hint of the over the top, confectionary tones which can so often be seen in this variety if left to over ripen. No oak required in this sassy vino, the sandy tannin structure and clean red berry fruit speak for themselves, making this medium weight wine so versatile and drinkable.
Be bold, be different and excite your taste buds (and your mate's) with some super delicious, spicy, sassy Grenache. Or just enjoy during the mid-week after a crazy day, but most of all we hope you enjoy it!