Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
Gentle handling during fermentation on skins in small, open fermenters has allowed for optimum extraction of flavour and fine balanced tannins.
The wine was matured in seasoned, spicy French oak for 15 months to soften and develop richness and complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Delightfully evocative of its Barossa roots with complex aromas of black cherry, pomegranate, cranberry and violet, with hints of wild herbs, juniper and savoury spice.
A uniquely Australian red. Such an interesting and different variety with a savoury twist and a dry finish that’s a great match with gnocchi with mushrooms and blue cheese or grilled lamb cutlets. Yummo!
It's back - one of Jen's most popular wines consistently rated over 90% by thousands of Shiraz lovers! Jen's Diamond is her ultimate expression of this varietal, so its journey through the winery is given all the love and care in the world!
This Shiraz aims to express the full bodied, rich fruit characters of the variety, but with a complexity on the palate that makes it the type of wine you'll simply want to refill again and again.
Impenetrably deep maroon in colour, with aromas of ripe red and dark berries and a hint of spiciness all driving towards mouth filling flavours of ripe berry and plum fruits with savoury mouth watering tannins. This is sure to make you want to come back for more!
- Look who's back & ready to make your cellar sing! Last year's vintage of the Fuzzy & May Hunter Shiraz sold out in record time - little wonder with its huge 92% buy-again rating. This is the perfect red to warm your belly as the cooler weather sets in.
- Damien and Jodie have crafted this Shiraz in a light and spicy style, with a scrumptious flavour profile of cherries and violets to keep you coming back for more. It sits on the elegant side of the traditional bold warm climate Shiraz.
- With Angel backing, Damien and Jodie are able to secure the best Hunter fruit from the best growers around and totally focus on making brilliant wines for you. Don't be left drooling in wonder - at under $15 for a drop this dreamy, we know it will repeat last year's sell-out performance!
The cool nights in Orange pulls the fruit back from getting too ripe and has allowed Debbie to create a super elegant Shiraz with delicious flavours.
Overflowing with dark berry fruits, cherry, blackberry, and a little hint of blueberry & plum are jumping out of the glass! Beautiful mid-palate fruit weight and a gorgeous fruity fleshiness all followed up by a touch of dark chocolate, coffee and a spiciness coming through from the oak. Seriously, the flavours of this Shiraz just go on and on!
The cooler growing conditions allow the fruit to exhibit more complex characters with much softer tannins compared to wines from other regions. And, because it's from a less famous winemaking region it doesn't carry the higher price tag of other wines.
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
Jen's Diamond Cab Sauv received the Rolls Royce treatment every step of the way from vine to bottle. Made using only the best parcels of fruit, it was handcrafted in tiny batches and matured in the finest of French oak.
Truly a powerful wine, it is packed with upfront black berry fruits with hints of mint and dried herbs lingering on the long finish. Such a lovely texture on the palate with a great depth and dark berry flavours that'll have you coming back for more!
Last years release scored a massive 91% buy-again rating and sold out quickly! It's nigh impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so why not make the most of your Angel backing and stock up on a couple of these Top Shelf treasures.
The fruit for this wine was grown on the Forest Hut vineyard in the Pyrenees wine region of Victoria. An unirrigated vineyard growing small tiny berries packed with colour and flavour.
The Shiraz has an inky depth of colour and shows a lovely magenta red at the rim. The aroma is of dark cherries, chocolate and also a blackcurrant note. On the palate the wine is rich and has a plush 'slipperiness' to it. A great concentration of flavour, and loads of power and weight, but combined with a roundness which makes it a really enjoyable drink.
I'm always hesitant to publicly mention benchmark wines from this vineyard, but can I say that this is up there with some of the best Australian Shiraz, that would comfortably sit with wines over $60 per bottle.
- This Shiraz is a stand out treat for any red lover! The complexity and depth of flavour provides a delicious step up into all that the world-renowned McLaren Vale region has to offer.
- The deep rich colour will attract your eye as you pour each glass, while enjoying the aromas of dark berries, oh-so-subtle oak and a touch of cinnamon spice. All this adds up to a truly elegant drop to savour with friends!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson has crafted a gorgeous shiraz that balances fruit with spice and vanillan oak… all in perfect harmony. The fantastic length of flavour will keep you coming back for more. A premium regional wine at under $15 Angel price - it'd be wise to double up on this treat while it’s still around!
The last vintage of this Merlot scored a HUGE 95% rating and sold out before we could say Diamond! Jen has delivered a true beauty once again, hand crafted all the way from vineyard to winery with gentle TLC and time spent in the very best French Oak.
With no hint of the light style Merlot stereotype in sight, this iron fist in a velvet glove could be the one to convert Shiraz drinkers over to the joys of Merlot. Rich and juicy red berry and dark cherry fruit will greet your lips, extending to a lovely soft, plush palate of gentle spices and toasty oak. A long fine tannin structure gives power and strength to finish.
- This is a Merlot with muscle! Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. You'd be hard pressed to find another Merlot for $20 that can compete with the depth and fullness of flavour you'll discover in this bottle!