WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek bring Angels the very best of their craft with their Top Shelf Uncharted range. This Cabernet Sauvignon is a knock-out! It embodies their approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way with certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- It's earthy texture and complex structure helps the red fruit and spice layers really sing. You won't find a Cabernet of this quality at this price. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With it's elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Cab rated through the roof with our Angels. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- Sourced from the family vineyard in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- This Merlot is made to be an easy drinking, approachable wine; smooth and well rounded. It has rich, ripe plum and cherry flavours combined with subtle oak and velvety smooth tannins.
- Wrattonbully is a relatively young winemaking region but is fast becoming known for premium red wines. The last two vintages of this ball of fun Merlot rated through the roof with thousands of Angels, scoring a 95% buy-again rating. History is bound to repeat itself so don't miss out on this Top Shelf stunner!