- Angels, Adrian & Rebecca have delivered a dreamy drop with a whole lotta attitude. Deep brooding flavours of bramble and dark spicy fruit are teamed with balanced oak, earthy notes and strong tannins.
- Certainly one to decant, this wine has a long life ahead of it! Give it time, slow the pace and kick your feet up while it breathes. Perfect to serve with hearty meals or good quality cheese.
- Durif is a hybrid variety that originates in France, although it is not grown there so much these days. It is now grown extensively throughout Australia and the California - it loves a warm climate. Durif produces small berries with thick skins, so creates quite bold, deep colored and tannic wines.
- Back in the hands of Angels, Jen's 2017 vintage Hero Cabernet Merlot is posied to steal the show once again! Your glass will take on a lovely dark red colour, and display incredible red berry, dry herbs and violet perfumes. The palate is generous and juicy, with vibrant berry and cherry fruit, a lusciously supple mouth feel and a long tasty finish.
- In Jen's words: "As my Naked journey has continued, my growers have gained the confidence in the market to put all the inputs into the vineyard, which results in happy vines and delicious grapes. This subsequently means better wines and better value for Angels. But then again, that is the Naked way, isn't it!"
- Each of the three Heathcote, Rutherglen and King Valley parcels were ripened at different stages and picked at varying intervals to be made into wine separately by Jen, before being blended to perfection. The Hero range are the next step up from the Rebel range, giving you the max quality for minimal dosh - enjoy!
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
- Grown on the infamous Major Plains vineyard this wine sets the bar high! The vineyard is dry grown (No irrigation) and produces a very small crop of intensly coloured and flavoured fruits.
- An impressive inky depth fills your glass with a purple rim. A great intensity of flavour, including red fruits and black pepper: along with chocolate and coconut from time spent in new barrels. You will be blown away by this masterpeice!
- A rich and powerful palate highlights the complex structure of the wine. There are slight tannins but overall an impression of velvet and richness which make the wine lovely to drink. The wine has great length of flavour.
It's back - one of Jen's most popular wines consistently rated over 90% by thousands of Shiraz lovers! Jen's Diamond is her ultimate expression of this varietal, so its journey through the winery is given all the love and care in the world!
This Shiraz aims to express the full bodied, rich fruit characters of the variety, but with a complexity on the palate that makes it the type of wine you'll simply want to refill again and again.
Impenetrably deep maroon in colour, with aromas of ripe red and dark berries and a hint of spiciness all driving towards mouth filling flavours of ripe berry and plum fruits with savoury mouth watering tannins. This is sure to make you want to come back for more!
Jen's Diamond Cab Sauv received the Rolls Royce treatment every step of the way from vine to bottle. Made using only the best parcels of fruit, it was handcrafted in tiny batches and matured in the finest of French oak.
Truly a powerful wine, it is packed with upfront black berry fruits with hints of mint and dried herbs lingering on the long finish. Such a lovely texture on the palate with a great depth and dark berry flavours that'll have you coming back for more!
Last years release scored a massive 94% buy-again rating and sold out quickly! It's nigh impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so why not make the most of your Angel backing and stock up on a couple of these Top Shelf treasures.
- The Santolin's Sangiovese brings an Italian spin to their Boy Meets Girl range; it is the main grape varietal used in traditional Tuscan Chianti blends. This tantalising drop is bright, savoury and easy drinking - ready to please any crowd!
- Showing a lovely balance of texture and length, this wine is medium bodied and will match an Italian feast wonderfully. You'll be enticed by earthy aromas of red fruits and plump savoury flavours on the palate.
- Allowing some breathing time before serving will reward you well. At under $9 a bottle, any red loving Angel would be wise to stock up as this drop will get you very excited for the next bottle!