This wine is the sublime Top Shelf Cabernet from young gun Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up over 50,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's burgeoning cool-climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
Aromas of blackberry, red current, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you reaching for another sip.
Gorgeously medium bodied, elegant, intense and supreme length of flavour. This can be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you ponder a finish that is just sooo good. Pick that jaw off the floor! (unless of course, you're gawking at the Angel price under $19 because that really is quite exceptional).
BTW, this release scored 96 Halliday points on the back of the 2016 scoring 95. Praise indeed!
- Andrew has crafted another instalment of his boutique wonder, the one and only Canberra Shiraz! it is reflective of the national wine trend: more and more Aussies are seeking out the silky mouthfeel that only cool climate reds can provide. This stunning treat from Andrew over delivers on flavour and its pocket-friendly sub $16 price point!
- You'll be drawn in by dark fruit perfumes with a hint of black pepper and spice. Made in tiny quantities, get in quick before the wildfire chatter on the Naked website sees this flying out the door once again.
- The perfect Easterly aspect of Murrumbateman provided the Shiraz with warm days and cold nights, ensuring fresh and vital flavours were locked in all the way through its growth. Each vine was tended by hand to the point where the vineyard looks like a manicured garden! This is the perfect red to warm up the last of your winter nights, keeping the universe in balance as you sip away on a fine example of liberated winemaking success.
- Andrew's Hilltops Merlot will deliver bold mulberry and plum fruit layers, with hints of complex oak notes. The wine is full, ripe and richly textured.
- Hilltops is a wine region surrounding but the town of Young which has an altitude of 439m. This means cool nights coupled wih warm days, leading to smooth reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
- There is very little Merlot grown in Hilltops and the conditions are perfect for the formation of bright berry flavours and succulent tannins. Get in on this unique treat today. Full of deep, ripe fruit characters, it will quickly become a crowd pleaser!
- Soft tannins, a medium body and completely moorish layers of tongue teasing berries will have you reaching for a re-fill! This drop is great to drink on its own or with a meal. At under $13 a bottle, it certainly punches above its weight!
- Andrew Leembruggen crafts his Hilltops range wih a fine and fruit driven experience in mind. He wants to emphasise the natural fruit flavours, spice and perfume that are all gifted by the grapes of this incredible region.
- The Hilltops wine region lies in southern NSW and includes the shires of Boorowa, Harden and Young. Young has an altitude of 440m which means cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
Blends of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have made some of the greatest Australian wines of all time! This wine represents the hero of the Andevine Hilltops range. If you love rich dense wines packed with dark brooding fruit flavours, you’ll love this!
The Hilltops is a brilliant region for growing wine. Surrounding the town of Young in southern NSW it has an altitude of 440m. Warms days give the colour and fruit flavour; cool nights give the freshness and perfume and the gentle rolling hills give the optimal ripeness.
This Cabernet Shiraz blend is chock full of delicious complex fruit flavours of black plum, blackberry, red fruits and lifted spice all balanced by the silkiest of tannins. Many wines from Hilltops sell well above $25 a bottle so this is sensational value for money.
- Hilltops is a wine region which has cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful, yet elegant with proven age-ability. You'll be scrambling for another glass once the delightful berry layers of this drop hit your lips!
- This wine was made to be fine and fruit driven with an emphasis on the grapes natural spice and perfume. Soft new oak flavours allow this wines natural flavours and aromas to shine.
- Wines from this region normally range in price from $25. This dreamy Cab will impress any red lover, so fill up your basket now!
- This wine exudes top quality everything! Beginning with a masterpiece of climatic growing conditions from Mother Nature herself, 2016 was an outstanding year for reds in the cool-climate region of the Hilltops. Rob has really given us his best Shiraz, full of intensity, power, elegance and structure, it has it all... an iron fist in a velvet glove. You would be mad to miss this!
- Showing a vibrant red colour with purple hues, the wine has strong aromas of dark plum and black cherry, with hints of floral spice, white pepper and toasty oak. Your taste buds will be dancing to the tune of juicy red fruits, pepper spice and oak all framed with a medium body and long tannins.
- The Hilltops region has the perfect combination of warm days and cool nights to produce premium Shiraz; truly Australia's greatest red. Rob's Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations to demarcate the best soil locations on the vineyards.