The fruit for Kym’s stunning Malbec was sourced from a single vineyard known for its consistent quality in the idyllic Ferguson Valley, part of the mighty Geographe wine region south of Perth.
Fermented in large open vats to preserve the elegant fruit character, this plush, lush, ripe impenetrably dark malbec will have you licking your lips with lashings of mulberry, plum, violets and a hint of vanilla overtones.
Incredibly delicious now, but will age beautifully over the next 5 years.
- This treat from Kym showcases incredible dedication to an Angel-worthy, small batch stunner! Red wine lovers will delight in juicy Margaret River red berry layers, balanced with the dark, structured earthiness of the Tempranillo portion. All this is topped off with plum, mulberry and mild spice notes thanks to a stunning dose of aromatic Shiraz.
- The wine expresses it's unique make-up beautifully; the perfect blend of Tempranillo and Shiraz. Some whole bunches were left in the ferment to add lip-smacking texture, while resting for 16 months in oak ensured a nice line on the palate. Everything adds up to a crowd pleasing drop you'll keep coming back to!
- Part of this beautiful juice came from a Frankland vineyard within the immense Great Southern region, where the fruit was grown on meticulously managed, old style bush vines that involve hours of backbreaking labour..especially because the grapes were hand-picked!
Cathy & Neil Howard have created a magical blend of Shiraz and Viognier. Two varietals from two vineyards. Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and blended in French oak barrels for 18 months.
You’ll find aromas of blueberries, raspberries and cherries, with a delicate floral, rose-like aroma thanks to the Viognier. On the palate, the red and dark berry flavours continue, and are balanced by a soft, velvety tannin structure.
A soft, slightly savoury style and one that has texture too! Flavour and length, means that it is a great wine to match with food. It's not too heavy, and not too light! It's a wine which will cellar well too, if you have the patience to store it away for a few years.
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Shiraz returns with a bang! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Shiraz from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off. A small amount of premium grapes from the Frankland River region adds another dimension of complexity and flavour to the wine.
- Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 11 months this luscious Shiraz is silky-soft and super generous on the palate. Aromas of blueberries, plums and raspberries are beautifully balanced by smooth as silk tannins all with the oh-so-generous flavour complexity of ripe dark berries. A perfect wine to match with a range of dishes.
- You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Shiraz. After your first glass you will be reaching for more as the flavours evolve. A Shiraz that shows sensational colour, soft tannins, balanced with great length and great cellaring potential... your patience will be rewarded if you stash a couple of bottles away!