- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft, delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - growing the best grapes, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. Enjoy how those berry and spice characters sing out and hang around on your tongue. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- One of the quickest sellers on Naked's virtual shelves year in year out, this is a seriously sumptuous wine sure to please any red lover! It has a balanced medium weight, with a kick of pepper and spice to make it your ultimate food friendly red. The small percentage of Viognier is blended perfectly to add a perfumed lift.
- This creation just gets better every year as the Santolins prerfect their approach to the blend even more. One of their most recent vintages won Best Red Blend at the Victorian Wine Show, and Best Shiraz at the 2016 Winewise Championship - an invite only industry show. Talk about consistency!
- Filled with dark, brooding fruit and an elegant savoury backbone, the subtle sweet oak will keep you filling your glass again and again. All this is complemented by floral aromas and a savoury, earthy finish. Be sure to secure your parcel of red wine joy to prep for the upcoming winter nights. Grab a rug, snuggle by the fire & enjoy the fruits of your Angel dollars with this legendary Naked drop.
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz was sourced from the sensational Gentle Annie Vineyard at Dookie, Victoria. That’s exactly the same vineyard that powers Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
Picked over two weeks at the end of Feb and first week of March in 2018. The range in picking dates brings in a spectrum of flavours - the earlier fruit is more spicy, then, as the grapes gets riper more red fruits show through, and then, the very last ripest parcel adds a touch of dried fruit character to the wine. Together, these layers of flavour build a very high quality Shiraz.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of a smokey note from the oak. Sam has balanced this wine to perfection, it’s fresh and full bodied. Oh and did we mention that Angels are getting this for an absolute steal at under $15!
- Unmatched Barossa winemaker Daryl Groom has poured all of his 40 years experience in to this incredible 2019 vintage. Daryl used to make Grange... yep, the Grange... so he knows a thing or two about high-quality reds!
- The wine is a blend of Zinfandel and Shiraz grapes grown in the Kalimna area of the Barossa Valley, renowned for iconic wines around the world.
- Bursting with red fruit and spice with a touch of liquorice, each mouthful is medium bodied and beautifully structured with the addition of Shiraz. Gorgeous balance and great length brings this wine to life. Get it while it's hot and still in stock after huge 97% buy-again rating last vintage!
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2018 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
- The best grapes from Jen’s favourite vineyards in Rutherglen, King Valley and Alpine Valley went into this standout Shiraz. Her meticulous winemaking process and 14 months in American and French oak has made this a truly divine drop.
- Swill it round your glass to smell its dark plum, ripe red berry and warming spice scent. Then tuck into the ripe berry flavours, spicy toast touches and savoury tannins that will leave you begging for more.
- Jen's Diamond Shiraz is her ultimate expression of this varietal, so its journey through the winery is given all the love and care in the world. What amazing value for money!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.