- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 95%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Last vintage was a roaring success with a 92% positive rating, it's full bodied, velvety, textured and just delicious!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give it, its hallmark high intensity grippy tannins. The Merlot has thinner skin, so less tannin and when blended with Cabernet gives the wine a lovely velvety texture and lifts some of the spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Santolins have done it again, combining elements of blackcurrant Cabernet with hints of violets, mint and chocolate to fill your glass with juicy goodness! Soft tannins flesh out a medium bodied palate, backed up by subtle vanilla oak.
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blended beauty is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win for both Naked winemakers and drinkers!
- Liz's skilful blend of these two grapes has kept Angels coming back for more every vintage release! This is the latest instalment of her Shiraz Viognier, and it's a knock-out in the flavour and value department!
- Your palate will be treated with approachable plum and white peppercorn notes with a delicate floral note contributed by the portion of carefully blended Viognier. The finish has velvety hints of mocha and spice. These supple layers will linger & provide a real treat for those who love to enjoy a glass of red with any hearty red meat based meal.
- With each vintage being snapped up by Angels who have long enjoyed Liz's wines, why not double up on this wonderful red before it's too late! At under $9 per bottle for Angels, this is a stunner not to be missed in your next Naked order.
- Liz has done it again, bringing her clever blending skills to juicy red grapes to create a wine that everyone can enjoy. If you're looking for an approachable, smooth drop to wind down with after work, you're in the right spot.
- Gorgeous layers of mixed berry and spice linger on the tongue, while the softer Merlot helps smooth out the finish. Perfect to pair with a classic family lasagne or mushroom ragu.
- The 2019 vintage brought out the best the Murray-Darling winemaking region has to offer - grapes full of flavour and delicious promise. For a tiny $8.99, you're guaranteed a new favourite BBQ buddy here!