- The 2017 Durif vintage was excellent with cool, mild weather allowing perfect, even, ripening in the Riverina.
- You’ll be in awe of the impenetrably deep red colour with purple hues and then the intense aromas of black cherry and violets backed up by full-bodied flavours of rich plum and dark chocolate will make you an immediate fan!
- Rob’s first release of Durif is sure to send you into a spin. Great weather, excellent fruit and precision craftsmanship combine brilliantly to create this show-stopper.
- 2017 was an outstanding year for reds in both the Riverina region and the cool climate region of the Hilltops. Rob has delivered a drop that exhibits textbook Shiraz complexity and intensity - a serious Shiraz, without the serious price tag.
- The cool Hilltops fruit component provides the elegant food friendly structure, along with aromas of dark cherry and pepper spice. The Riverina portion is responsible for the wine's rich core of fruit layers - think intense plum and red berries. Together with the subtleness of maturation in oak, the final product is soft and full-bodied with layers that will make your mouth water!
- Rob has made wine all around the world, and knows that Shiraz is truly the great Australian red! This wine was inspired by his family's vineyard, established by his late Grandfather, which is mostly full of gorgeous Shiraz.
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- The inspiration behind this wine was the lessons Rob brought back from his time making wine in the Napa Valley where Cabernet Sauvignon is truly the King of grapes. Bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
- Here's a true work of art from Rob! Get ready for some incredible raspberry and cherry aromas, with hints of cinnamon spice all leaping from your eye catching bright red glass. The mouth feel is light to medium bodied with subtle influences of savoury spice on the finely structured palate, leading to a silky dark cherry note with supple tannins.
- Pinot Noir is a fickle beast, it won't just grow anywhere...it needs the right climate, right soils and right location in order to show it's true potential. Luckily, Angels have enabled Rob to access outstanding Pinot Noir vineyards in Tumbarumba, a region which ticks all these boxes and more! His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations.
- Get in on this delicious Pinot Noir before it's all gone & see why Rob has a huge soft spot for this varietal. It's dark and mysterious, yet with the right attention to detail and creative winemaking applied, it results in a special experience for any red lover. Using a mixture of new and old oak, plus extended grape skin contact, fantastic complexity and length are a hallmark of this wine.
- This wine exudes top quality everything! Beginning with a masterpiece of climatic growing conditions from Mother Nature herself, 2016 was an outstanding year for reds in the cool-climate region of the Hilltops. Rob has really given us his best Shiraz, full of intensity, power, elegance and structure, it has it all... an iron fist in a velvet glove. You would be mad to miss this!
- Showing a vibrant red colour with purple hues, the wine has strong aromas of dark plum and black cherry, with hints of floral spice, white pepper and toasty oak. Your taste buds will be dancing to the tune of juicy red fruits, pepper spice and oak all framed with a medium body and long tannins.
- The Hilltops region has the perfect combination of warm days and cool nights to produce premium Shiraz; truly Australia's greatest red. Rob's Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations to demarcate the best soil locations on the vineyards.
- This wine is the unprecedented Top Shelf product of the one and only Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up nearly 18,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's most under-rated cool climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
- Cabernet Sauvignon has undoubtedly been the backbone in some of the world's greatest wines. As you pour your glass full of class, you'll know why: aromas of blackberry, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you salivating.
- Medium bodied, elegant and intense. It will be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you bask in a finish that is just too good to be true. Pick up that jaw off the floor! (unless you're gawking at the Angel price under $20 because that really is quite exceptional)...
The 2016 Durif vintage was excellent with cool, mild weather allowing perfect, even, ripening in the Riverina.
You’ll be in awe of the impenetrably deep red colour with purple hues and then the intense aromas of black cherry and violets backed up by full-bodied flavours of rich plum and dark chocolate will make you an immediate fan!
Rob’s first release of Durif is sure to send you into a spin. Great weather, excellent fruit and precision craftsmanship combine brilliantly to create this show-stopper.