WE'RE NOT SURE
From your first taste you’ll find lashings of raspberry and cherry aromas with a generous hint of toasty savoury oak and flavours driven by the darker fruits with the most beautiful structure and mouthfeel. Ah, yummm!
Ash has sourced this small-batch Shiraz from a traditional non-organic single vineyard in Upper Hunter called Merton Vineyard, 20 minutes away from the family vineyard.
Machine harvested in the cool of the night, crushed and de-stemmed, cold soaked to lock in colour and flavour and to slowly soak off tannins. Pressed to a stainless steel tank and left to settle before maturing in French oak barrels for 11 months to add texture and sweetness and then blended together before bottling.
Hand picked in the beautiful upper Hunter Valley, Ash has gently guided superb Shiraz fruit towards its finest destiny. After maturing slowly in French oak, the wine has aromas of sweet toasty oak, dark fruits, plums and earthy notes. The palate is a treat of dark fruits, chocolate and textured savoury tannins.
Stop here if you're after organic, single vineyard, seriously small scale wine production. With only 129 case in existence, sadly, this will be the last harvest of Shiraz from his family vineyard. Get in now because once it's gone... it’s gone.
It delivers all you could want from a classic mid-weight, savoury, and slightly earthy Hunter Valley Shiraz. Delicious! Jump at this amazing Angel price today and stock up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's hard to beat treating yourself with a local red as you settle in for the evening. It's tougher yet to beat Ash's latest instalment of Shiraz Viognier - his treat for Angels straight from the Top Shelf! To top it all off, this single family vineyard stunner is certified organic.
- Each glass you pour will spill out aromas of lavender, oak spices and blueberries. The palate will send you into a spin with layers of sweet plums, raspberry and delightful savoury tannins to round it all out!
- Hand picked by Ash's team in the Upper Hunter Valley, he used whole berries and French Oak to maximise the potential of each gorgeous berry. Co-fermenting the Shiraz and Viognier varietals together integrated tannins and flavours as smoothly as possible. There was very limited production of this historically popular wine, so stock up today and then pop a couple in the cellar ready for winter!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in the Central Ranges. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
- Racking up thousands of buy-again ratings over the past five years, your favourite mid-week red is back! Any red lover will appreciate this gem, made from certified organic fruit and delicious to the bottom of the bottle! It's usually hard to come by organic Shiraz at such a low price, but that's what being an Angel is all about.
- You'll be treated to aromas of plums, liquorice and fruits of the forest alongside a silky palate of blueberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and oak spices. Ash's TLC has locked in maximum colour and allowed full expression of the natural fruit flavours.
- Cool climate conditions have ensured an easy drinking drop with soft tannins, perfect for that upcoming bbq or dinner party. The love & detail that has gone into this Shiraz is evident in every sip, so kick back and enjoy!