- Also known as 'Petite Syrah' (small Shiraz), Durif is a black skinned grape variety that thrives in the warm Australian climate producing rich and intense red wine styles. This is the perfect earthy wine for those not afraid of a bit of gusto, especially at such a pocket-friendly price!
- Adrian and Rebecca sourced their grapes from the warm region of the Riverina. It's rich red soils suit the Durif varietal perfectly, with warm vintage conditions producing rich berry flavours and and softer tannins than cool regions.
- Dark in colour, dark by nature is the ethos for Durif. This intense, dry wine wows with deep brooding fruit characters of blackberry and blueberry, teamed with subtle notes of chocolate, liquorice and balanced oak. A powerful surprise for those seeking a knock out wine any time of the week!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Santolins have done it again, combining elements of blackcurrant Cabernet with hints of violets, mint and chocolate to fill your glass with juicy goodness! Soft tannins flesh out a medium bodied palate, backed up by subtle vanilla oak.
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blended beauty is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win for both Naked winemakers and drinkers!
- The Santolin's Sangiovese brings an Italian spin to their Boy Meets Girl range; it is the main grape varietal used in traditional Tuscan Chianti blends. This tantalising drop is bright, savoury and easy drinking - ready to please any crowd!
- Showing a lovely balance of texture and length, this wine is medium bodied and will match an Italian feast wonderfully. You'll be enticed by earthy aromas of red fruits and plump savoury flavours on the palate.
- Allowing some breathing time before serving will reward you well. At under $9 a bottle, any red loving Angel would be wise to stock up as this drop will get you very excited for the next bottle!
- Angels, Adrian & Rebecca have delivered a dreamy drop with a whole lotta attitude. Deep brooding flavours of bramble and dark spicy fruit are teamed with balanced oak, earthy notes and strong tannins.
- Certainly one to decant, this wine has a long life ahead of it! Give it time, slow the pace and kick your feet up while it breathes. Perfect to serve with hearty meals or good quality cheese.
- Durif is a hybrid variety that originates in France, although it is not grown there so much these days. It is now grown extensively throughout Australia and the California - it loves a warm climate. Durif produces small berries with thick skins, so creates quite bold, deep colored and tannic wines.
Wow! Red lovers will love this extremely rare variety from the Cabernet family. Originally grown in its spiritual home of Bordeaux, most plantings are now in Chile, and only a handful are made in Australia.
You’ll be drawn into the impenetrably deep purple and violet hues, with aromas of red berries, cocoa and herbaceous flavours. It’ll go perfectly with your most delicious winter-warming hearty dishes. Yumm!
Once the word gets out, this rich gem from Adrian & Rebecca will fly from the Naked shelves. Don’t be the Angel that misses out on the chance of trying one of the very few Carmenere’s in Australia. You’ll be coming back for more!
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 90%, the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!