- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
- Adam sourced these grapes from Seaview and Clarendon vineyards in the renowned McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. You'll be blown away with aromas of black currants and white pepper, with hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of sky-high Angel rated range of Reds and out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 96% buy-again rating from Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.
- A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leesignham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
- Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
- The 2016 vintage kocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
- This beautiful wine is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
- The nose packs a gamey punch with hints of strawberries, drawing you into the heavenly red world Adam has crafted. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips; think cherries and spices evolving into your glass. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Malbec, this is a truly rich wine with blackberry, plum and cherry fruit on the nose supported by a soft and rich palate with firm tannins. It's an undeniable crowd pleaser!
- Top Shelf class for under $18 and with a huge Angel following from past vintages, there is no doubt this will have you smiling from ear to ear. Adam has pumped up every element using top quality fruit so that you can enjoy full flavour, balanced texture and have your guests asking where/what/how??!
- Another cracking star in Adam's line-up of reds that champion different winemaking regions of South Australia, this is likely to top any red lover's list of go-to classics!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 92% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!