This wine is the sublime Top Shelf Cabernet from young gun Rob Paulazzo, who has already racked up over 50,000 ratings from thousands of Angel fans. If you're not already shaking with excitement, keep in mind the gorgeous hand harvested Cab fruit of this wine comes directly from Hilltops, one of Australia's burgeoning cool-climate red wine regions. Why not get ahead of the curve?!
Aromas of blackberry, red current, black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak will have you reaching for another sip.
Gorgeously medium bodied, elegant, intense and supreme length of flavour. This can be all yours to savour! Nuances of juicy black fruits, dark chocolate and silky cassis add further complexity while you ponder a finish that is just sooo good. Pick that jaw off the floor! (unless of course, you're gawking at the Angel price under $19 because that really is quite exceptional).
BTW, the 2016 release of this wine scored 95 Halliday points!
James-Paul Marin’s McLaren Vale Cabernet shows typical regional charm and definitive varietal fruit character. With blackcurrant and green tobacco flavours it’s a full bodied treat with structured tannins and a dusty sweet oak finish.
Matured for 24 months in 2-3 year old American oak with just a thimble of Merlot and Shiraz to add extra silkiness.
A classic McLaren Vale Cabernet typically sells for $25-35 at your local bottle shop. There's no doubt you'll keep coming back to this stunner, so stock up while the small batch is still around!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
Liz’s Signature Cabernet Sauvignon returns again after its 94% buy it again rating from Angel’s.
Impenetrably deep ruby in colour with intense cassis aromas and a touch of white pepper. You’ll be lovin’ this full bodied Cabernet with yummy toasty flavours and hints of black cherry and green olive, all wrapped up with a savoury spicy finish that goes on and on!.
An excellent single varietal wine from a premium Australian wine region loaded with complexity at a bargain price of under $15 for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Cabernet Sauvignon combines a solid core from the Barossa Valley backed up by the best of Eden Valley’s aromatics.
A delectable Cabernet shows beautifully lifted aromas of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasty nut aromas! All leading to a generous palate that is succulent and rounded. And then, gorgeous fruit flavours and silky mouthfeel, stylishly structured by polished tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 40 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Direct from the brilliant Rory Clifton-Parks, this wine is a hallmark of Naked's best Cab's. With vintage conditions second to none once again, red lovers won't want this baby missing from their next case!
- Any special occasion will be celebrated in style with its soft, rich and full mouth feel. Balanced tannins, juicy berry layers and earthy complexity are all brought to well rounded, lengthy finish with each sip.
- Since Angels gave Rory the backing to go big, he hasn't once disappointed. The five vintage of this Cab scored a whopping 94% buy again rating or higher from Angels just like you. Thousands of people can't be wrong!
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Frankland River shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries, cigar box, dried herb characters and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $35 a bottle!
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!