Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
The 2018 vintage in WA was one of the best in the last 25 years. Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
A&K’s first Grenache vintage from Mark Kenneally’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale - organically managed and on the road to organic certification. These rare bush vines require a real hands-on approach and it’s back-breaking work!
The warm, dry finish to the 2019 season produced a decent yield of evenly ripened fruit. The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day. Half tank, half old oak maturation has kept the flavours fresh and bright.
- This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water! Try a bottle or two or pick up a ready-made 6-pack.
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
A&K’s first vintage from Mark’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale has hit the Naked shelves. Organically managed and driving towards organic certification!
The Shiraz was machine picked in the cool of the night with a selective harvester to pick cleanly and ensure whole berries into the winery.
Dark plum, blueberry, pepper and toasty oak on the nose. The palate has rick dark fruits, great intensity, nice fruit oak tannin length, oak charriness with nice acidity on the finish - great length!
- Ri-who-so? Yes, you may not have heard of such a creature before. Ben's 2018 vintage of this classic Italian technique blends the old favourites Cabernet, Merlot and Shiraz. Think of a luscious, easy drinking and rich drop, with a rustic tannin-based mouth feel to boot.
- Ripasso refers to a winemaking method. Ben fermented scrumptious Margaret River juice with air dried Cabernet grape skins. Those grapes were ripened to sultanas for another wine, but with so much flavour left in their skins, they were perfect to add a kick to the Ripasso blend - they were 're-passed'.
- Ben's maverick reputation is widespread in the Margaret River. His inventive and experimental skills deserve to reach a wide audience. Angels are able to snap up this boundary pushing Aussie take on an Italian winemaking tradition for under $16 - a win for Ben and a win for you!
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- Premium fruit parcels, intrinsic flavour intensity and complex layers make the berry and spice layers of this wine sing out. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
Wow! A premium Spanish Rioja style red wine - straight from the Clare Valley in South Australia. Judy and Glen have some of the oldest Tempranillo grown in Australia. This wine has history on its side!
All three parts were made separately, received subtle ageing in French oak and then blended. This delectable red is overflowing with juicy fruit berry and plum flavours, and a hint of savoury spice. A wine of this calibre using fruit from these exceptional aged vines would normally sell for over $30 per bottle.
Incredibly food friendly and made for enjoying now or over the next 3-4 years. Great for Summer too! Twenty minutes in the fridge and this will be the perfect mainstay at all your BBQ’s!
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.