- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft, delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - growing the best grapes, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. Enjoy how those berry and spice characters sing out and hang around on your tongue. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintages of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
Just like the last vintage, this one sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- One of the quickest sellers on Naked's virtual shelves year in year out, this is a seriously sumptuous wine sure to please any red lover! It has a balanced medium weight, with a kick of pepper and spice to make it your ultimate food friendly red. The small percentage of Viognier is blended perfectly to add a perfumed lift.
- This creation just gets better every year as the Santolins prerfect their approach to the blend even more. One of their most recent vintages won Best Red Blend at the Victorian Wine Show, and Best Shiraz at the 2016 Winewise Championship - an invite only industry show. Talk about consistency!
- Filled with dark, brooding fruit and an elegant savoury backbone, the subtle sweet oak will keep you filling your glass again and again. All this is complemented by floral aromas and a savoury, earthy finish. Be sure to secure your parcel of red wine joy to prep for the upcoming winter nights. Grab a rug, snuggle by the fire & enjoy the fruits of your Angel dollars with this legendary Naked drop.
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
Sam’s The Victorian Shiraz was sourced from the sensational Gentle Annie Vineyard at Dookie, Victoria. That’s exactly the same vineyard that powers Sam’s super-premium Single Vineyard shiraz that’s worth $40 a bottle!
Picked over two weeks at the end of Feb and first week of March in 2018. The range in picking dates brings in a spectrum of flavours - the earlier fruit is more spicy, then, as the grapes gets riper more red fruits show through, and then, the very last ripest parcel adds a touch of dried fruit character to the wine. Together, these layers of flavour build a very high quality Shiraz.
Aromatic, with red fruits, spice, and a hint of a smokey note from the oak. Sam has balanced this wine to perfection, it’s fresh and full bodied. Oh and did we mention that Angels are getting this for an absolute steal at under $15!
- Unmatched Barossa winemaker Daryl Groom has poured all of his 40 years experience in to this incredible 2019 vintage. Daryl used to make Grange... yep, the Grange... so he knows a thing or two about high-quality reds!
- The wine is a blend of Zinfandel and Shiraz grapes grown in the Kalimna area of the Barossa Valley, renowned for iconic wines around the world.
- Bursting with red fruit and spice with a touch of liquorice, each mouthful is medium bodied and beautifully structured with the addition of Shiraz. Gorgeous balance and great length brings this wine to life. Get it while it's hot and still in stock after huge 97% buy-again rating last vintage!
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2018 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
- The best grapes from Jen’s favourite vineyards in Rutherglen, King Valley and Alpine Valley went into this standout Shiraz. Her meticulous winemaking process and 14 months in American and French oak has made this a truly divine drop.
- Swill it round your glass to smell its dark plum, ripe red berry and warming spice scent. Then tuck into the ripe berry flavours, spicy toast touches and savoury tannins that will leave you begging for more.
- Jen's Diamond Shiraz is her ultimate expression of this varietal, so its journey through the winery is given all the love and care in the world. What amazing value for money!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.
- Look who's back & ready to make your cellar sing! Last year's vintage of the Fuzzy & May Hunter Shiraz sold out in record time - little wonder with its huge 92% buy-again rating. This is the perfect red to warm your belly as the cooler weather sets in.
- Damien and Jodie have crafted this Shiraz in a light and spicy style, with a scrumptious flavour profile of cherries and violets to keep you coming back for more. It sits on the elegant side of the traditional bold warm climate Shiraz.
- With Angel backing, Damien and Jodie are able to secure the best Hunter fruit from the best growers around and totally focus on making brilliant wines for you. Don't be left drooling in wonder - at under $15 for a drop this dreamy, we know it will repeat last year's sell-out performance!