WE'RE NOT SURE
- Back by popular demand, this Angel favourite blend of robust Cab and juicy Merlot gives more and more each vintage! With growing Angel support and room for experimentation, Anna & Derek had another huge opportunity to execute some winemaking wonder.
- With a medium bodied palate of fresh berries, subtle choc-mint and spice, you'll be filling a second glass quickly to make sure others don't get to the bottle first! It has an attractive deep red colour, enticing aromas and soft tannins, all adding up to a crowd pleasing dry wine perfect for any casual occasion.
- Anna & Derek pride themselves on representing nature's most outstanding capabilities through their winemaking. As this drop develops in your glass, each sip will be a new expression of the Limestone Coast's finest local fruit parcels. The whole experience punches well above it's incredibly low price point!
Stuey's oh-so-popular blend returns! It is simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop, with a full and rich mid palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four blokes treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
Stylistically it is very typical of Barossa GSM blends - a very honest "wine of the village" where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jock Harvey’s delicious McLaren Vale / Adelaide Hills Cabernet Montepulciano brings the taste of the Mediterranean to your door! Decant roughly, give it a swirl, let it breathe and then enjoy!
- Beautifully deep purple red with a natural brightness. Sensational aromas of red berry fruits jump out of the glass. Super-generous mouth filling juiciness backed by firm-but-fine tannins will have you wanting more!
- Perfect with the tastiest Prosciutto, grilled haloumi, a platter of hard cheeses and pickles.
- Back by popular demand, a long line of Angel fans will be savouring each juicy red fruit loaded sip of this Hero! Medium to full-bodied, get ready for chocolate hints popping up, leading to a gentle, spicy and savoury finish. This is truly one to jump on if you want to spice up your normal red selection!
- This Hero is a blend of Shiraz from Jen's family Rutherglen vineyards and fruit grown in the ancient, rich, red soils of Heathcote in Central Victoria. Made from naturally low yielding vineyards, the fruit is powerful and rich, with great colour and depth of flavour.
- Jen's Hero range is the next step up from the Rebels, the range where you know you're getting the best value possible for this price point. Maturing 12 months in French and American barrels has given the wine a soft seasoning to finish off each sip perfectly!
It is a great wine with strong personality that combines Carignan grapes (difficult to harvest and to manage) with Grenache coming from a high altitude, very steep slope that has 12 months ageing in new and used oak that at the price offered it is a gem and a truly bargain!
Full ruby colour with a purple rim. Beautiful nose of great complexity with a combination of blackberry, dark chocolate and wild mushroom as well as smoky notes.
Oh and did I mention that all the grapes going into making a bottle of Retrat are organically certified.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Straight to your table with love from the sensationally talented Brian Fletcher - the Master of Margaret River! His immense winemaking experience has borne fruit in an easy drinking, juicy, dry medium bodied Shiraz ready to enjoy over the festive season.
- Powered by premium Margaret River fruit carefully selected from the warmer sites, get ready for a fine rich Shiraz with an abundance of soft juicy delicious flavours. Deep purple in colour with lovely lifted spicy berry fruit aromas and just the right masterful touch of oak complexity.It simply entices you back for another delicious sip.
- In fact, 1.5 Litres may not be quite enough. Yummo!
- P.s. Every previous vintage has rated between 93% and 96% Buy-It-Again from thousands of Angels like yourself. Now, that’s consistent!
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
- A HUGE 92% rating on the last vintage made it clear this red was the ultimate crowd pleaser. Sourced from different vineyards, each varied site brings a different character to the wine. Combined, they make for a complex, powerful and satisfying wine for under $10!
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. The palate is medium bodied and juicy, with hints of chocolate to really send you in to a spin.
- This Tempranillo is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. It has a moreish, long finish with gorgeous tannins. Stock up on this classic Rebel red today!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
Sam’s super single-vineyard Shiraz comes from the Gentle Annie vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. This relatively dry site produces a low yielding crop of very small berries, giving a deeply coloured wine with extraordinary concentration of flavour.
The fruit was harvested over the first three weeks in March which produced a range of flavours from the early pick being more peppery through to the more richer jammy later parcels.
This superb shiraz has an incredibly deep red colour showing a youthful vibrant magenta at the edges. It has great intensity of flavour with blueberry fruits, along with a sweet spice and almost a chocolatey note. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour finishing with silky fine grained tannins.