WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked from a premium Single Vineyard site in the Ferguson Valley, W.A. - 30% whole bunch wild fermented, unfined, unfiltered and bottled early to deliver drinking pleasure!
Gamay is a super-cool variety that serves up classic aromas of red fruits and violets all with a hallmark acid crunchiness. Fine velvety tannins round out a seductive mouth filling palate that is rich, attractive and seriously gulpable! A perfect wine for parties.
Still a rare planted variety in Oz it over delivers in spades and is pure unadulterated drinking pleasure!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked to retain pristine fruit freshness from one of only two Arneis producing vineyards in Ferguson Valley, W.A.
Bottled early to retain the delicate flavours you’ll be tantalised by the white peach, crunchy green apple, bay leaf and lime flower aromas driving through to a ripe fruit and minerally finish!
Just in time for Summer and perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with chilli mussels, grilled prawns, pan fried snapper and asparagus - sensational!
Randal Tomich bring’s Naked’s first ever Ice Wine. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Frozen grapes are pressed to squeeze the most intense liquid from the grapes, creating a totally unique wine.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a luscious mouth-feel of marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, with lingering fruit flavours combined with invigorating acidity and subtle spice.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 520 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Direct from one of the world's premier cool climate wine producing regions, prepare your Angel lips for a palate full of crunchy pear flavours and lifted aromas of peach and nectarine. All this will leave you smiling through a crisp and lingering finish.
- Picked at optimum maturity in both the Wairau and Awatere Valleys, the Smalls have locked in a bright and luscious balance of flavour. They've crafted a style that avoids excessive sweetness or alcohol, showing of the fruit driven delights you know and love!
- This is the first addition to Bill & Claudia's Naked portfolio since 2013, and at under $14 for Angels it will no doubt fly off the shelves! Pop a bottle or three in your basket today and see what all the fuss is about, you can't go wrong!
- This is Jock's third Naked instalment of his exclusive and exotic Grüner Veltliner, a grape varietal that originated in Austria. With only a handful of growers here in Australia, growing conditions are perfectly elevated and cool in the incredible Adelaide Hills.
- There's no doubt this gorgeous single vineyard white is food friendly, with each sip giving a light and zesty flavour experience, great length and refreshing minerality. You'll keep coming back for more as you smell seductive aromas of white flowers and a touch of orange peel. Yum!
- At under $12 for Angels, there are few more pocket-friendly ways to try something outside the norm! Grüner Veltliner is relatively new in Australia, and is already making waves internationally, especially those from the Adelaide Hills. Get in today and make a new white wine friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill & Claudia are back with their crowd favourite Sylvia Savvy! Using vines from the most idyllic Sauvignon Blanc location within the Marlborough region, this wine is made with love exclusively for Angels. Equivalent grapes from this location usually end up in bottles that sell primarily on wine lists of posh restaurants at two or three times the price.
- It was fermented warm with non-conventional winemaking yeasts then matured on yeast lees for three months. All this adds up to a bold drop! It's complex and weighty, yet crisp and refreshing.
- It captures all those flavours (and then some) that have made Marlborough synonymous with Sauvignon Blanc. Get ready for intense aromas and flavours of passionfruit and redcurrant. This renowned regional wine can be yours for a steal AND your fellow Angels have spoken - 90% of those who tried the last vintage want to buy it again, so get in quick!