- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2019 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.
Naked Angels overwhelmingly gave the thumbs up for our hero from Hawke’s Bay to make a refreshing craft beer using the yummiest ingredients New Zealand could throw at it.
Rod's Savvy Pale Ale is made with top-shelf Sauvin hops, unique to New Zealand, to create a crisp, creamy brew with tonnes of sweet fruity flavours.
Plus he's used Sauvignon Blanc lees (the mushy stuff left over in the bottom of his wine tanks) in the fermentation... so you'll get all of the crisp, zingy tropical flavours you know and love from Rod's wines.
- Rob has nailed beer and is making Angels cheer! His Angel exclusive Pale Ale is packaged in 330mL cans, the perfect 'session ale' to kick back and enjoy as summer takes over. It's been hand crafted using all natural ingredients!
- Clean, fresh and beautifully balanced, this beer is medium in weight with intensity and a long finish. Each sip delivers subtle citrus hops, a hint of bitterness and smoothly integrated malts that will keep you reaching for another can!
- Three cans will be delivered within your wine case. After years researching and experiencing the trade secrets of small breweries in Canada and New Zealand, Rob has hand crafted his dream beer in the classic Aussie style. Get around this ultimate refreshment!
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- This is the fourth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunner is crafted from 100% McLaren Vale shiraz, and has lifted aromatics of dark red fruits that will draw you in. It's soft yet vibrant middle palate is downright moreish and leads to long chocolatey tannins - yum!
- Perfect fun wine for any occasion, don't expect a bottle to last if there are a few glasses that need re-filling. A steal at under $16 for Angels, why not pop a few in your basket?
- Since the 1990's the popularity of this unique style of wine has grown dramatically. It's a great food wine, and tough to imagine a more perfect Aussie treat on a Spring or Summer afternoon, lunching outside with loved ones.
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.