- His top-selling, sky-high rated Shiraz has returned - cheers to that! Around half the fruit in this wine comes from his Father's vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges, a cool climate region that is gives wine wonderful aromas. You'll enjoy red fruit, cocoa and pepper on the nose.
- Each sip is rich and smooth, and the berry flavours take on a lovely jube like character. This is a full bodied dry red, but with a juiciness which gives it an appealing softness. Sam's life is wine from dawn to dusk, so you know this wine is packed with all his TLC!
- Sam's the man when it comes to innovative small batch winemaking. He is a firm believer that the small batch approach produces higher quality wine with more character than simple big scale winemaking. This is the perfect wine great wine to have on hand, including for simple occasions like celebrating the end of the day.
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of Denmark WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine silky tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- Sourced from the family vineyard in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- This Merlot is made to be an easy drinking, approachable wine; smooth and well rounded. It has rich, ripe plum and cherry flavours combined with subtle oak and velvety smooth tannins.
- Wrattonbully is a relatively young winemaking region but is fast becoming known for premium red wines. The last two vintages of this ball of fun Merlot rated through the roof with thousands of Angels, scoring a 95% buy-again rating. History is bound to repeat itself so don't miss out on this Top Shelf stunner!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
Thanks to some new WA plantings this Merlot has a richer more distinct dark chocolate-like structure and flavour than your run of the mill Merlot.
The difference is in the quality of the fruit. Deep purple in colour and rich,fragrant aromas leap out of the glass. Medium bodied with silky fine tannins and the flavours just go on and on!
Absolutely cracking value and a bit of a rarity to see a merlot of this quality as a stand alone variety.
- Mark has done it again! His beloved Pinot Noir returns with a bang, heralding all the gorgeous mulberry and dark cherry aromas you know and love, along with an undeniably smooth palate of soft fruit layers.
- As a lighter red, this is the perfect summer star for your collection. The wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard grapes and in accordance with BioGro Ltd regulations. The 2017 vintage at the base of the famous Wairau Valley has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Marlborough. The whole vintage was hand picked to optimise flavour ripeness.
- Single vineyard, hand picked, certified organic and treated in French oak barrels for 12 months - this is truly a wine worthy of its world class region. At under $23 for Angels, it is certainly among the best bang for your buck organic Pinot on the market!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- The last vintage hailed a huge 89% of people who loved it so this wine is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. 2017 climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The 2017 selection of fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
- Here's a true work of art from Rob! Get ready for some incredible raspberry and cherry aromas, with hints of cinnamon spice all leaping from your eye catching bright red glass. The mouth feel is light to medium bodied with subtle influences of savoury spice on the finely structured palate, leading to a silky dark cherry note with supple tannins.
- Pinot Noir is a fickle beast, it won't just grow anywhere...it needs the right climate, right soils and right location in order to show it's true potential. Luckily, Angels have enabled Rob to access outstanding Pinot Noir vineyards in Tumbarumba, a region which ticks all these boxes and more! His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations.
- Get in on this delicious Pinot Noir before it's all gone & see why Rob has a huge soft spot for this varietal. It's dark and mysterious, yet with the right attention to detail and creative winemaking applied, it results in a special experience for any red lover. Using a mixture of new and old oak, plus extended grape skin contact, fantastic complexity and length are a hallmark of this wine.
Karriview Vineyard is the oldest producing vineyard in Denmark, W.A. and its consistent quality has been likened to some of the finest vineyards in Burgundy, France. Planted on North facing slopes the old vines produce exceptional Pinot fruit of optimum ripeness.
Handpicked, partial whole bunch fermented, pressed off to new French oak and left on lees for 8 months. Sensationally concentrated aromas and flavours - beautifully perfumed with spicy red fruits, succulent in texture and layers of intrigue over such a looong finish!
Only 100 cases of this extraordinary Pinot are available and follows on from last years release which was awarded one of the best Pinot’s of WA. An iconic wine from an iconic vineyard!