WE'RE NOT SURE
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!
Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
A unique Australian blend of Pinot Grigio, Vermentino and Arneis combine to make an aromatic dry white wine. Be thinking hints of citrus and herb with a crunchy pear-ish edge to it. Fresh, aromatic, lively and all with a nice little savoury finish. Seriously yummo!
Delicious spring and summer drinking with great versatility from starters right through to main course. Leave a bottle in the fridge and have one ready to go anytime - it’s sure to give that wow factor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
- This wine is crafted at a core vineyard called Esprit which sits at 185m elevation on a limestone slope, a truly unique vineyard in Hawke's Bay context. The growing conditions there have given a crisp lemongrass and mineral note to the wine. If that's not enticing enough, the Skeetfield vineyard fruit component adds scrumptious passionfruit and lemongrass layers.
- Rod's winemaking approach is very neutral to allow the quality fruit to shine. This means crushing and de-stemming at low temperatures, only employing neutral yeast, cool fermentation, and then around two months time melding and maturing on lees to build texture. All this TLC means the flavours just keep on coming in prolonged waves long after each sip!
- The Naked Model means that Rod can cut out the middlemen and ensure the most direct route from the grower to you, the Angel who made it happen. This means he can pay the grower well for the best fruit...therefore more bang for your buck! The proof is in the pudding...this gorgeous Savvy sells out every year. If you are in to pure unwooded aromatic white wines, then look no further and get this in your basket today.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An enduring favourite with thousands of Angels, Sam has delivered the 2019 vintage with all the finesse you would expect from his detailed craftsmanship. This wine is crisp, refreshing and perfect for any White lover in your life. Sam is renowned for his commitment to re-working each vintage based on feedback from Angels, always in pursuit of perfection.
- This little ripper will be delivered to your door direct from the elevated and cool Strathbogie ranges, where vintage conditions were ideal to grow Sauvignon Blanc. Enticing aromas and grassy notes abound, drawing you in for just another taste (again and again..)
- A simple, uncomplicated and refreshing wine at a ridiculously low Angel price - this is certainly one to stock up the summer fridge with!
- Ash’s last five vintages have had Angels singing out for more, rating 90% or above. A serious wine with a not-so-serious price tag. Sourced fruit from a single vineyard in Cowra.
- Aiming to showcase this vineyard's unique regional flavour palate in each of his wines, Ash is proud to combine single vineyard fruit parcels with his team's certified organic wine making techniques. This breathtaking style is sure to entice anyone with gorgeous passionfruit and tropical aromas.
- The palate brings a delicate mix of fresh tropical fruits and a smooth crisp acidity finish. Look no further for your next Top Shelf treat and delight your friends with a varietal that is among the industry's future classics as we experience hotter vintage conditions. Ash has truly outdone himself, so enjoy the fruits of your Angel backing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is Jock's third Naked instalment of his exclusive and exotic Grüner Veltliner, a grape varietal that originated in Austria. With only a handful of growers here in Australia, growing conditions are perfectly elevated and cool in the incredible Adelaide Hills.
- There's no doubt this gorgeous single vineyard white is food friendly, with each sip giving a light and zesty flavour experience, great length and refreshing minerality. You'll keep coming back for more as you smell seductive aromas of white flowers and a touch of orange peel. Yum!
- At under $12 for Angels, there are few more pocket-friendly ways to try something outside the norm! Grüner Veltliner is relatively new in Australia, and is already making waves internationally, especially those from the Adelaide Hills. Get in today and make a new white wine friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic pear layers, apple and a touch of rose and nutmeg all contribute aromatic purity and intensity. The palate is fresh yet svelte and finishes with a rose petal flourish. This drop certainly has a hallmark of purity!
- Rod's latest Angel exclusive Pinot Gris is sourced from four distinct vineyard sites within the Hawke's Bay region which results in greater complexity. Both Rod and his top class growers enjoy an increasingly secure relationship having relied on each other for four years in a row, so Rod can restrict yields and delay picking to his preference. This professional trust is all thanks to the Naked model and ensures the end result is a perfectly ripe, yet relatively dry Pinot Gris.
- There is a lot of competition for Pinot Gris grapes among winemakers in Hawke's Bay, so volumes will always be limited. An absolute steal at under $14 for Angels, this flies off the Naked shelves every year so don't delay!
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $11 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $11 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.