- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 93% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types in various McLaren sub-regions. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken for other overpowering reds from the region, the GSM is refined and delicate, with flavours balanced beautifully on the palate. Pretty raspberry and cherry flavours will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a lip-smacking long finish & will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
Adam openly admits the secret to his wines are carefully selected vineyards, passionate grower partners and care and attention to detail in the winery.
This Merlot sourced from the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley is a perfect example. Hints of tomato leaf, plum and tobacco flavours jump out of the glass.
Ten months in French oak has added complexity as it evolves beautifully in the bottle. This is a classic midweek pizza wine!
- Enticing aromas of bright red fruits and delightful satsuma plum are complimented by the generous layers of juicy, ripe berries. A hint of attractive oak and soft, round tannins form the basis of this approachable and easy drinking dry wine.
- The winter preceding the 2017 vintage was wetter than average, which assisted in allowing the vineyards to withstand several heatwaves experienced when the grapes started ripening. The fruit produced exceptional colour and flavour with well-balanced acid and tannin profiles.
- Hamish approaches his winemaking as if finely tuning an engine, injecting his passion and ability to innovate after patiently allowing Mother Nature work her magic of course!
- This deep, brooding character is just like the place it came from - the inspirational Engine Room! Hamish's masterful blend will over-deliver to its Angel fans once again. Overall 2017 fruit quality was excellent with great balance and depth of colour of flavour.
- With an alluring crimson hue, the Engine Room Shiraz Tempranillo is a beautiful wine full of delicate surprises. Scents of ripe cherries and dark plum abound, while hints of dusty sweet spice add interest and appeal.
- Ripe, juicy red fruits combine on the palate to create a gorgeous plummy richness with just a sprinkling of liquorice and herbs.
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with buy-again ratings over 92% every vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $9!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Pinot Noir was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide great flavour concentration, yet the cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
Deep velvety red in colour with bright and floral underlying cherry and new leather hints on the nose. Subtle charry notes and berry sweetness on the plate finishing with the perfect amount of lively spice to make the flavours linger.
Fermented in high quality 100% French oak barriques and 25% of them were new oak barrels. Altschwager & Kenneally have produced a high quality Pinot Noir from a burgeoning region for a sensational price.
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 93%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Last vintage was a roaring success with a HUGE 95% positive rating, it's full bodied, velvety, textured and just delicious!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give it, its hallmark high intensity grippy tannins. The Merlot has thinner skin, so less tannin and when blended with Cabernet gives the wine a lovely velvety texture and lifts some of the spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s cool-climate Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range and the site is tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allows rich flavours to develop with brilliant natural acidity.
Rich ruby in colour with gorgeous spicy fruit characters so unique to the vineyard all mingling with hints of herbaceous rosemary and a touch of fragrant musk from the time in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning top-shelf Pinot Noir - it’ll fly. Again!