Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
A&K’s first Grenache vintage from Mark Kenneally’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale - organically managed and on the road to organic certification. These rare bush vines require a real hands-on approach and it’s back-breaking work!
The warm, dry finish to the 2019 season produced a decent yield of evenly ripened fruit. The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day. Half tank, half old oak maturation has kept the flavours fresh and bright.
- This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water! Try a bottle or two or pick up a ready-made 6-pack.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Naked trailblazers Glen & Andrew have created this delicious Italian-style red from a blend of Sangiovese, Nebbiolo and Barbera grapes from award-winning cool climate vineyards in NSW and QLD.
- Open a bottle and let the gentle scent of rose petals, red berries & cedar wood suck you in. This dry, fruity wine is bursting with red berry flavours and a touch of spiciness from 9 months in oak. Its mouth-puckering tannins feel like velvet on your tongue.
- This sensational wine was made in limited numbers. If you love Italian varietals, get a bottle or two while you can. It's going to be snapped up quickly!
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. With premium grapes from Tumbarumba in one hand and support from Angels in the other, Rob was able to craft this scrumptious Pinot Noir for the fifth time. It's a true work of art!
You'll soon be bowled over by the flavours in this bright red drop! Every sip is packed with raspberry and cherry plum, complemented by a bit of cinnamon spice and floral notes. Having hand-harvested the fruit before a delicate nine month ageing process, it's clear that when it comes to this cool-climate Pinot Noir, Rob's extreme attention to detail has paid off.
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this silky red wine scored an impressive 92% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
A succulent blend of fruity & floral Grenache, spicy Shiraz and gutsy Mourvèdre from three different vineyards in McLaren Vale.
The individual ‘parcels’ of fruit have been fermented separately and tucked away in old French Oak barrels to mature before the skillful blend.
Enjoy this medium-bodied wine young and youthful to revel in its fresh fruity flavours with a hint of dried herbs.
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 93% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of Denmark WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine silky tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!