- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 93% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Grenache from the famed McLaren Vale region, from various vineyards across the region to give depth and character to the wine. Ranging from the more sandier soiled subregion of Blewitt Springs which produce more delicate, floral lifted notes. To heavier clay loam soils on the vale floor which produce more riper, red berry characters.
Nina & Kates style is to make an approachable, lifted, aromatic Grenache with an abundance of spice, luscious red fruit and not a hint of the over the top, confectionary tones which can so often be seen in this variety if left to over ripen. No oak required in this sassy vino, the sandy tannin structure and clean red berry fruit speak for themselves, making this medium weight wine so versatile and drinkable.
Be bold, be different and excite your taste buds (and your mate's) with some super delicious, spicy, sassy Grenache. Or just enjoy during the mid-week after a crazy day, but most of all we hope you enjoy it!
Blends of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have made some of the greatest Australian wines of all time! This wine represents the hero of the Andevine Hilltops range. If you love rich dense wines packed with dark brooding fruit flavours, you’ll love this!
The Hilltops is a brilliant region for growing wine. Surrounding the town of Young in southern NSW it has an altitude of 440m. Warms days give the colour and fruit flavour; cool nights give the freshness and perfume and the gentle rolling hills give the optimal ripeness.
This Cabernet Shiraz blend is chock full of delicious complex fruit flavours of black plum, blackberry, red fruits and lifted spice all balanced by the silkiest of tannins. Many wines from Hilltops sell well above $25 a bottle so this is sensational value for money.
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This beautiful wine is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
- The nose packs a gamey punch with hints of strawberries, drawing you into the heavenly red world Adam has crafted. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips; think cherries and spices evolving into your glass. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!