WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dive on in to a world where fresh, easy drinking white wine reigns supreme! Honeysuckle and exotic spice aromas will draw you in, leading to a flavour packed palate of pear, grapefruit and a hint of wild honey. Grounded Cru is Geoff Thompson's new era project following on from Lodestar Wines, opening up more possibilities to create unique and exclusive wines for Angels.
- This Pinot Gris has a juicy palate, elegantly balanced with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, Geoff's Pinot Gris will be a great match to many family favourite Spring and Summer dishes. His masterful blending of top quality SA grape parcels has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass with.
- Both your taste buds and your wallet will be in heaven with this white gem. At under $11 for Angels and scoring a massive 91% buy-again rating from thousands of other drinkers like yourself last vintage, it's an undeniable case-filling winner!
WE'RE NOT SURE
From a single vineyard in Mornington Peninsula Kevin’s Fiano is the perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio or lighter Chardonnay lovers wanting to try something new.
An aromatic and textural wine for your senses. Flavours and aromas of Springtime overflow from the glass with a fresh, clean fruit driven palate.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal to celebrate the warmer days. With only 229 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
Kevin McCarthy’s single vineyard Mornington Peninsula Friulano white is sure to tick all your boxes. The perfect aromatic white with the backbone to age beautifully, too!
This is a serious foodwine, with such intensity of aromas and flavours. From the very first pour into the glass you’ll be experiencing exotic fruits and herbs and hints of pear - scrumptious with baked or barbecued seafood.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal for those looking to branch out from Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot G. With only 249 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s high altitude Eden Valley Riesling hits all the brilliant right notes. Sourced from two vineyards in the sub-regions of Craneford and Williamstown.
Harvested in the cool of the night to retain the pristine fruit characters it is fabulously expressive showing green rockmelon, Granny Smith apple, lemon peel and blossom aromas, leading to a finely textured palate that is brilliantly focused and linear. The wine has bright acidity, leading on to superbly long mouth-watering finish.
Even before it hit the shelves it got a flying start with a stunning 95 point rating by Sam Kim of Wine Orbit in July 2019. Made in tiny volumes of under 500 cases this won’t be around for long.
Hand picked to retain pristine fruit freshness from the best Arneis producing vineyard in W.A.
Bottled early to retain the delicate flavours. You’ll be tantalised by the white peach, crunchy green apple, bay leaf and lime flower aromas driving through to a ripe fruit and minerally finish!
Just in time for the hotter months and sensational when chilled down with chilli mussels, grilled prawns, pan fried snapper and asparagus - delectable!
P.s. checkout the back label to find Paul Nelson’s perfect Spotify playlist to enjoy with this wine.
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2019 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here! It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, with the last vintage scoring a huge 92% buy-again rating from thousands of Angels.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a long and slender style. Pear and honeydew melon aromas are supported by lime undertones. Crisp and fresh, this wine will treat you to peach and citrus notes lingering long after the last mouthful has gone!
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil characters are reflected in the texture of this beauty. Imagine a classic sports car with clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - this bargain white is a clear winner!