Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Kevin's unbelievable run as Australia's King of Pinot G has led here - a bottle of peninsular glory ready to delight any Angel and their white wine loving pals!
- The palate is textural, rich and balanced, so you know you'll be wanting 'just one more'...why not stock up with a few? After all, Pinot G is a classic crowd pleaser.
- Years of experimentation, development and knowledge have resulted in a refreshing drop that walks the line between what was traditionally a more lusciuous French 'Gris' style, and the dryer, punchy Italian 'Grigio' style. It's all the same grape, only this time crafted with Angels in mind!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- The latest vintage of Jen's classic Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is here! Fresh and fragrant, kiwi fruit and citrus aromas will dance around around as you pour each glass. The palate is zippy and refreshing and all too easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Naked came along. Now with access to quality fruit and overwhelming positive feedback last vintage from Angels, she hasn't looked back!
- With consistent buy-again Angel ratings of 90% or above, and at a bargain Angel price under $9, any white lover would be jumping for joy at the sight of this gem! Why not pop a few in your case and have those impromptu weeknight splash outs with friends and family covered?
- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.
- Adam's live-in-the-moment White wine is back! This year's installment is made from Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, all growing next to each other and harvested at the same time, just the same as the original winemakers did.
- Co-fermenting the grapes has produced am aromatic, spicy and textural wine that will take you to your happy place!
- WWII Italian prisoners of war created history as they arrived in South Australia's serene wine regions and spread their incredible culture, including dishes of Rabbit & Spaghetti. The coming together of these cultures makes you think, just as the rustic union of these White grapes will. Cheers!
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here! It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, with the last vintage scoring a huge 92% buy-again rating from thousands of Angels.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a long and slender style. Pear and honeydew melon aromas are supported by lime undertones. Crisp and fresh, this wine will treat you to peach and citrus notes lingering long after the last mouthful has gone!
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil characters are reflected in the texture of this beauty. Imagine a classic sports car with clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - this bargain white is a clear winner!
- Leighton is bringing a bottle of joy to Angels. His first Pinot Gris, grown on Mt Alexander in Bendigo, Victoria.
- Aromas of pear, lychee and jasmine lead into a well weighted and bountiful palate of pear, apple and melon, with peach and nectarine also showing their hand.
- A softly textured mouthfeel coats all surfaces and a delicate spice endures through tasting, delivering additional complexity and a need to sip again.