- Grown on the infamous Major Plains vineyard this wine sets the bar high! The vineyard is dry grown (No irrigation) and produces a very small crop of intensly coloured and flavoured fruits.
- An impressive inky depth fills your glass with a purple rim. A great intensity of flavour, including red fruits and black pepper: along with chocolate and coconut from time spent in new barrels. You will be blown away by this masterpeice!
- A rich and powerful palate highlights the complex structure of the wine. There are slight tannins but overall an impression of velvet and richness which make the wine lovely to drink. The wine has great length of flavour.
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 500 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 93% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leesignham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in..
- Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
- The 2015 vintage kocked Anegls' socks off, to the tune of a huge 94% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
The last vintage of this Merlot scored a HUGE 96% rating and sold out before we could say Diamond! Jen has delivered a true beauty once again, hand crafted all the way from vineyard to winery with gentle TLC and time spent in the very best French Oak.
With no hint of the light style Merlot stereotype in sight, this iron fist in a velvet glove could be the one to convert Shiraz drinkers over to the joys of Merlot. Rich and juicy red berry and dark cherry fruit will greet your lips, extending to a lovely soft, plush palate of gentle spices and toasty oak. A long fine tannin structure gives power and strength to finish.
- This is a Merlot with muscle! Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. You'd be hard pressed to find another Merlot for $20 that can compete with the depth and fullness of flavour you'll discover in this bottle!
- Dive in to a little bit of Naked history! The premier Naked release of this stunning Whitegate Vineyard treat is the result of a long passion filled project by Sam. Get a slice of incredibly priced full bodied perfection in your case today!
- Prepare for wondrous red fruits, sweet spices and violet notes, with a touch of blueberry, chocolate and even a meaty savoury character. The fruit for this was sourced from Sam's elevated and cool family vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria, which has an extraordinary history of producing quality Shiraz.
- Sam and his team went big and fun on this project, experimenting with whole bunch fermentation and small Viognier touches to perfect the intense flavours and balanced mouth feel. The cousin Shiraz of Sam's other Top Shelf red masterpieces, there is absolutely no doubt this will be an instant classic among Angels
- Last vintage scored a cracking buy-again rating of 98% from hundreds of Angels. Daryl has done it again, so you are in for an incredible treat with the fastest moving wine - Naked folklore sees it race off our shelves every year.
- When working for Penfolds, Daryl saw where the best fruit came from and so bought a vineyard directly opposite to supply his own Shiraz grapes. This wine isn't made in the same style as Grange but the essence of the wine - the quality of the fruit - is the same.
- This is all about the fruit! Super sexy slightly spicy, intense black fruits and some chocolate. Amazingly complex with an outstanding length of flavour, all delivered to you for under $25 bucks as an Angel. Unbelievable!
- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!