- This stunning red comes from Anna and Derek's quality low yielding vines, and harnesses the endless potential of cool climate growing conditions. The select fruit parcels deliver a bundle of aromas and earthiness with each sip.
- With ripe berry fruits and hints of mint chocolate, you'll get lost in a rich palate with fine tannins, enjoying a savoury finish. Get ready for some seriously toasty winter nights with this bottle on hand by the fire!
- A Cabernet with all the hallmarks of a classic, this baby has potential to age gracefully in the years to come. A value-packed opportunity like this can only be for the Angels who made it possible!
- Leighton strictly limits the yield of his family vineyard each vintage to maximise every opportunity of healthy fruit growth, with the ultimate goal of the most downright delicious Shiraz you've ever licked your lips for.
- Get ready for a bouquet of black pepper, bramble and charred French oak. As this liquid joy hits your palate, you'll revel in bold layers of black cherry, liquorice and cacao and balanced oak, closing with a classic tannin structure. Angels, this seriously tempting creative grape juice was crafted exclusively for you!
- 100% Pyrenees Shiraz under $16, made for you in the vineyard that Leighton helped plant back in 1999. Angels, this seriously tempting creative grape juice was crafted exclusively for you!
- This ripping Shiraz comes from 65 year old vines in beautiful Broke, where Andrew began the process of crafting a dry red wine balanced with fresh acidity and savoury complexity.
- Fine and fruit driven, the red berry flavours give a natural intensity to each delightful sip...you'll be re-filling your glass in no time! This wine is back by popular demand - thousands of Angels can't be wrong!
- This is a truly versatile wine, ready to delight your dinner party guests or just as easily bring in a quiet evening on the porch with a platter of nibbles. With wines of this region usually weighing in at above $30 per bottle, Andrew has truly outdone himself this year.
- Andrew has crafted another instalment of his boutique wonder, the one and only Canberra Shiraz! it is reflective of the national wine trend: more and more Aussies are seeking out the silky mouthfeel that only cool climate reds can provide. This stunning treat from Andrew over delivers on flavour and its pocket-friendly sub $16 price point!
- You'll be drawn in by dark fruit perfumes with a hint of black pepper and spice. Made in tiny quantities, get in quick before the wildfire chatter on the Naked website sees this flying out the door once again.
- The perfect Easterly aspect of Murrumbateman provided the Shiraz with warm days and cold nights, ensuring fresh and vital flavours were locked in all the way through its growth. Each vine was tended by hand to the point where the vineyard looks like a manicured garden! This is the perfect red to warm up the last of your winter nights, keeping the universe in balance as you sip away on a fine example of liberated winemaking success.
- Another cracking vintage has come and gone in the gorgeous coastal wine regions of South Australia, bringing on the premium fruit that has gone in to this wonderful red! Berries and subtle spice will dance around your tongue as the medium to full bodied mouth feel follows through. All this yum factor plus structure and tannin to finish, need we say more?
- This warming and moreish red exemplifies the Hoopers' dedication to minimal intervention winemaking and excellence in producing cool climate styles. If you're after an undeniably elegant Shiraz that will seduce you with hints of chocolate, then get this gem in your basket quick smart.
- The maritime influence of their location makes all the difference, keeping temperatures down so that fruit ripens slower, leading to extremely high concentration of flavours. All up, you'd be mad to miss trying this creature, especially at under $14 for Angels!
- Hilltops is a wine region which has cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful, yet elegant with proven age-ability. You'll be scrambling for another glass once the delightful berry layers of this drop hit your lips!
- This wine was made to be fine and fruit driven with an emphasis on the grapes natural spice and perfume. Soft new oak flavours allow this wines natural flavours and aromas to shine.
- Wines from this region normally range in price from $25. This dreamy Cab will impress any red lover, so fill up your basket now!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community. Few tributes could honour Kym more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life.
Get ready for loads of rich, dark red and blue berry fruit, lashings of vanillan oak, a touch of pepper and spice and an amazingly looong finish. And, there’s all those delicious complex aged characters starting to show through, too.
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!
- This is Naked's very first straight Petit Verdot direct from the Margaret River, with more than a decade of unbroken premium vintage conditions and a place that Stuart happens to know inside out. He's made this Top Shelf wine in tiny quantities. One of the least common red varietals to see as a stand alone wine in Australia, it will not be around long.
- Often used in small blending percentages to soften all the Aussie Shiraz and Cab we know and love, Petit Verdot was traditionally found in Bordeaux blends. Now out and proud standing alone, it has plenty of moreish assets; think rich fruit that sings over the top of hearty structural tannins. Definitely a wine to cellar further or enjoy right now, as it's late release has ensured a silky smooth drink as soon as you crack open this stunner.
- The nose gives an exotic fruit twist with subtle cedary oak bringing the party together. The blue fruits of the nose carry through with an earthy note, as does the engaging spicy twist. The flavours are long and finish with bold structural tannins. Dive in to this completely unique and irresistibly priced red wine.
- Coby Ladwig’s Shiraz returns with a bang, after a massive 93% buy it again rating! Grown in the cool-climate Frankland River region, one of Western Australia's hidden gems that massively overdelivers on quality.
- Perfect summer ripening has packed this luscious red with upfront characters of blackberries and plums that flow through to rich, smooth, voluptuous mouth filling flavours - all with a hint of spice. Yummm!
- It has been crafted to enjoy now, is really approachable and a seriously good food wine - but it’ll cellar well for another 10 years too! Match it to a whole array of different dishes, from your next BBQ right through to a hearty beef curry.