WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
Damien and Jodie’s Reserve Shiraz will only be made in the finest years. For their first ever release they have selected the best fruit from an exceptional Hunter vintage. Matured in oak for 12 months to get great integration, it still displays amazing freshness of fruit.
Bright red fruits, plums and spice jump out of the glass, all with an amazing savoury backbone. It’ll have you coming back for more!
A wine of this calibre would normally sell for over $40 in the retail market. It’s a bargain for Angels at under $18.
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Red Field Blend is rich and round and a beautiful blend of 3 varieties that fit so well together.
Plush, ripe Shiraz leads the way with black pepper spice, then Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
Hand picked and sourced from one of WA’s premier alternative variety regions. Wild fermented and cold soaked for 30 days post ferment to soften and round the tannins. Pressed to 10% new American oak and the balance to older oak. Matured in oak for 2 years and then tank for another year. The result? Savoury, leather and spice with a hint of blue and red fruits. An exhilarating ride from start to finish.
The nose is intoxicating and suggests an old world wine and the palate is lush full and textural. Extended barrel age has softened this wild Portuguese stallion and delivered a wine that will be enjoyed now and for many years to come.
Strictly limited release with only 70 cases in existence, a wine that would sell for $50 a bottle any day of the week.
- P.s. checkout the back label to find Paul Nelson’s perfect Spotify playlist to enjoy with this wine.
- Look who's back & ready to make your cellar sing! Last year's vintage of the Fuzzy & May Hunter Shiraz sold out in record time - little wonder with its huge 92% buy-again rating. This is the perfect red to warm your belly as the cooler weather sets in.
- Damien and Jodie have crafted this Shiraz in a light and spicy style, with a scrumptious flavour profile of cherries and violets to keep you coming back for more. It sits on the elegant side of the traditional bold warm climate Shiraz.
- With Angel backing, Damien and Jodie are able to secure the best Hunter fruit from the best growers around and totally focus on making brilliant wines for you. Don't be left drooling in wonder - at under $15 for a drop this dreamy, we know it will repeat last year's sell-out performance!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!
- Coby Ladwig’s Shiraz returns with a bang, after a massive 93% buy it again rating! Grown in the cool-climate Frankland River region, one of Western Australia's hidden gems that massively overdelivers on quality.
- Perfect summer ripening has packed this luscious red with upfront characters of blackberries and plums that flow through to rich, smooth, voluptuous mouth filling flavours - all with a hint of spice. Yummm!
- It has been crafted to enjoy now, is really approachable and a seriously good food wine - but it’ll cellar well for another 10 years too! Match it to a whole array of different dishes, from your next BBQ right through to a hearty beef curry.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated through the roof by Angels once again, Rory's magnificent Margaret River blend is back! This red embodies the reputation of its region and will deliver every time for lovers of juicy and flavoursome wine. Perfect to warm your soul this winter.
- Your glass will be as good looking as it tastes with deep purple and red hues. While the aromas of cherry, dry herbs and dark chocolate linger, the mixed berry and spice flavours will tickle your taste buds.
- Weighing in at under $12 a bottle for Angels, this is sure to pack a mid-week punch and liven up any family meal that includes grilled lamb or beef. Perfect to stock up those empty cellar spaces!