- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, plum, candied orange and blanck peppercorn. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Red Field Blend is rich and round and a beautiful blend of 3 varieties that fit so well together.
Plush, ripe Shiraz leads the way with black pepper spice, then Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
- Rich red lovers, brace yourself! Black currant, fresh berry, bell pepper and chocolatey layers will all greet you with a lip smacking bang, followed by a deliciously long finish. Fine French oak has tied each element together seamlessly.
- It all must begin with sunning fruit, sourced from an incredible rocky vineyard in Willyabrup, Margaret River which brings out character in each vine. Nigel is a one man band, and his incredible attention to detail pays dividends in each shed born baby of an Evoi wine. The sense of place is undeniable in this drop, showing off the premium climatic conditions that Margaret is known for around the world.
- Nigel's previous vintage was snapped up off Naked shelves quickly last year, so jump in while this treasure is still around. This is for the lover's of Nigel's big flavour, grippy tannin combo!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand-picked from gnarly old bush vines grown on the deep sandy soils of Vine Vale in the Barossa, Caroline has crafted a sensational fresh take on this regional hero variety.
Matured in seasoned spicy French oak for 12 months to soften and develop richness and complexity. Aromas of wild raspberry, white pepper and gentle spice all lead to flavours overflowing with juicy, sleek and lively fruit, all wrapped up with fine supple tannins.
Perfect with slow cooked lamb ragu or pasta with a rich homemade tomato sauce. Delicious!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
- Sourced from the family vineyard called the ‘Cave Block’ in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- The climate in Wrattonbully produces a great mix of fruit and spice. Berry fruits and plum typically found in warmer climates is balanced with white pepper and spice found in cool climate Shiraz. This harmony is both unique and complex and produces a wine to please all Shiraz lovers.
- If you want a crowd pleaser, this is it. Soft, rich, generous and complex. If you like a Barossa style, give this a try. If you like an Adelaide Hills style, give this a try. If you like a cool climate Syrah, give this a try.
- Rory’s Margaret River Shiraz delight is punching above its weight. Packed with vibrant fruit flavours, interlaced with dark chocolate and toasty oak to send you into a spin!
- Outstanding fruit from low yielding vineyards in the North of Margaret River ensure a bucket load of lifted blackberry aromas and a touch of peppery spice. This bottle of liquid joy is silky smooth.
- Made with fruit grown from the world renowned Margaret River, this shiraz shows you what happens when pristine quality meets brilliant winemaker.
- Adam sourced these grapes from Seaview and Clarendon vineyards in the renowned McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. You'll be blown away with aromas of black currants and white pepper, with hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of sky-high Angel rated range of Reds and out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 96% buy-again rating from Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!