WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated through the roof by Angels once again, Rory's magnificent Margaret River blend is back! This red embodies the reputation of its region and will deliver every time for lovers of juicy and flavoursome wine. Perfect to warm your soul this winter.
- Your glass will be as good looking as it tastes with deep purple and red hues. While the aromas of cherry, dry herbs and dark chocolate linger, the mixed berry and spice flavours will tickle your taste buds.
- Weighing in at under $12 a bottle for Angels, this is sure to pack a mid-week punch and liven up any family meal that includes grilled lamb or beef. Perfect to stock up those empty cellar spaces!
- The return of Thomas's Top Shelf Shiraz is more triumphant than ever, and adored by thousands of Angels! It is packed to the brim with aromas of dark berries, cocoa and hints of lifted pepper, leading to a rich and voluptuous mouth feel.
- Situated in the beautiful Upper Hunter, this old Shiraz vineyard is dry grown, producing intensely flavoured fruit. Partial barrel fermentation in a blend of French and American oak has given it luscious length to highlight the amazing characters of the fruit. Thomas has a true soft spot for this beautiful vineyard.
- Full bodied, fleshy and ripe in style, this is an incredible example of just what Hunter Shiraz can do, exclusively for Angels at under $17. Unbelievable!
Bart Van Olphen’s B.V.O Blauw Heathcote Shiraz debuts on the Naked shelves! This is a Dutchman’s take on Australia’s most widely planted grape with a nod to the European syrah style.
Beautifully perfumed, bright, medium-weight shiraz with ripe red cherry fruits and spicy notes finishing with dusty fine-grain tannins. Yummm! Super-premium quality grapes of this quality would normally go into wines valued at well over $40 a bottle!
The single-vineyard Heathcote site located in the Mt Camel range is totally unique. The deep red, mineral rich soil dates back to the Cambrian era, 500 million years ago. The volcanic geology gives a distinct charry, smoky character to the shiraz.
- Skilfully made with grapes from two distinctly different vineyards - Nina’s family vineyard in Central VIC and another one in Heathcote - to give the wine layers of flavour. Matured in French oak barrels for 8 months.
- Open a bottle and set free its dark cherry berry crumble flavours with a sprinking of dark chocolate and sage. Mouthwatering tannins and a long silky finish will tempt you in for another sip!
- An excellent example of a beautiful, elegant Shiraz from two of Victoria's great Shiraz growing regions. Elegant and easy drinking but still with that unmistakeable Shiraz punch.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
- Leighton has packed in layers of juicy berries for you to enjoy, alongside rounded tannins and a finish that has just a touch of spice.
- Hailing from the high, cool region of Bendigo where nutrients are spread between low-yielding grapes, there is no doubt the concentration of flavour is through the roof here.
- An Australian single vineyard Shiraz for under $12 is almost unheard of, so lap up your reward for backing boutique talents like Leighton and pop a few of his Lazy goodness in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
WE'RE NOT SURE
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
James Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz from 2018 and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league, and is an absolute bargain for Angel’s at under $20 a bottle!