WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams is a Barossa legend. This super premium shiraz is modelled after a wine extremely close to his heart. Yep, he made the iconic Yalumba Octavius from inception in 1988 right through to 1999.
Juicy, rich and supple with a complex mix of red and blue berries and an underlying power of mocha and coffee. This delicious character is a direct result of maturation in the oak that has been extra air dried prior to barrel making.
Amazing length of flavour and richness on the palate and a long future that will reward cellaring for 15 years.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 500 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s incredible GSM has structure and length, and is just so damn ‘slurpy’!
Sourced from rare gnarly old Barossa vines up to 100+ years of age the Grenache component drives everything with lifted aromas of strawberry fruits all wrapped up with spicy dark plum characters from the Shiraz and Mataro.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in all those supermarket stores and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much - yep!
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
Ben’s been longing to craft a premium Merlot for years but, in all honesty, simply couldn’t get enough grapes of the highest quality to justify the make - until now! Hand picked to guarantee only the most pristine bunches with vibrant fruit flavours are kept.
Gently matured in seasoned French oak to retain the intensely perfumed and naturally bright, black plum, dark cherry and blueberry aromas. Sooo richly flavoured with jubey fruit intensity and hints of sweet oak this is a premium, almost French-style, of Merlot.
With just a miserly 180 cases of Truffle Block Merlot in existence, you better get your skates!
Sam’s super single-vineyard Shiraz comes from the Gentle Annie vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. This relatively dry site produces a low yielding crop of very small berries, giving a deeply coloured wine with extraordinary concentration of flavour.
The fruit was harvested over the first three weeks in March which produced a range of flavours from the early pick being more peppery through to the more richer jammy later parcels.
This superb shiraz has an incredibly deep red colour showing a youthful vibrant magenta at the edges. It has great intensity of flavour with blueberry fruits, along with a sweet spice and almost a chocolatey note. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour finishing with silky fine grained tannins.
- Jock Harvey’s delicious McLaren Vale Montepulciano Cabernet brings the taste of the Mediterranean to your door! Decant roughly, give it a swirl, let it breathe and then enjoy!
- Beautifully deep purple red with a natural brightness. Sensational aromas of red berry fruits jump out of the glass. Super-generous mouth filling juiciness backed by firm-but-fine tannins will have you wanting more!
- Perfect with the tastiest Prosciutto, grilled haloumi, a platter of hard cheeses and pickles.