- Straight to your dinner table with love from the unbelievable talents of Brian Fletcher! His immense winemaking experience has resulted in an easy drinking, dry red to enjoy with red meat based meals.
- Your nose will be treated to red berry and peppery notes, while your taste buds will enjoy a lingering and savoury cherry finish! This vintage delivers more savoury layers than in the past, and does exceptionally well when enjoyed over a few nights.
- Brian's love of life shines through his winemaking, and the result is always something special. Snap up this ever-popular Naked drop and let it help make any occasion sing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The next vintage of Brian's classic SSB blend has tremendous vibrancy and freshness. He has sourced the fruit for this vintage from incredible low yielding vines from the Mid North of the Margaret River, consistently rated as a world class winemaking region.
- Fruit driven and easy drinking, each sip is well balanced - the perfect dry white for warmer weather. The mouth-watering finish lingers on the palate and leaves you crying out for more!
- A glass of this dreamy drop will leave your tastebuds feeling lifted and delicately treated. It's certainly a wine to be enjoyed while young, and why not at this steal of an Angel price!
- Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has endured since the early 80's, propelled by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
- Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community, and years on Angels can get an insight to just how good he was. Few tributes could befitt Kym more than a wine like this - it is charming, generous and full of life.
- A flavoursome, powerful treat with a balanced mouth feel, this classic aged Shiraz will be an unforgettable addition to the case of any Red lover!
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!
- History tells us that putting the Spanish and the Portuguese in the same room is not a good idea. Luckily for Angels, doing it with these two grape varieties was a winning move! Ben allowed each variety to ferment separately but blended before moving to oak to let the flavours meld harmoniously (and without starting a war). Touriga notoriously is an absolute beast and needs other varieties to calm it down. Luckily, with the WA sun, it gets fully ripe and delivers a really rich fruit flavour. This is coupled with the spicy, chewy, red fruit flavours of the Tempranillo.
- The mouthfeel is soft, with ripe and intense flavours and fantastic structure that will allow the layers to develop over the next few years into something deliciously different. Try holding on to it for that long! Think juicy black berry fruits with hints of liquorice and dark chocolate that will tickle your tastebuds, complimenting the array of berry and oak aromas. While this wine is certainly drinkable in summer, the complexity and layers would go an absolute treat when it's cold outside.
- The Geographe wine region is pretty unique, with a great cooling maritime breeze that comes in from the West. This allows the grapes to achieve full ripeness in the WA sun without ever 'cooking' on the vine to get there. Ben has sourced grapes from vineyards that are owned by good friends. They'd rather provide grapes to him for this wine which highlights the varieties rather than sell at a higher price to some multinational giant where the fruit gets lost in a million litre blend. These grapes aren't being grown by many Geographe winemakers at all, so the pride in their work is evident!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Get ready for summer in a glass! This oh-so refreshing treat from Cathy & Neil is their debut wine for Naked, and is the culmination of two lifetimes of experience in the Aussie wine industry.
You will be bowled over by the luscious complexity of flavours in this maritime-climate SBS. An avalanche of lemongrass, white peach, gooseberry and sweeter citrus will all tickle your taste buds, with a textural twist to boot.
With so much flavour packed in, you'll be reaching for a top-up in no time. At such a friendly Angel-only price, why not pop a few in your basket? Hold on for the ride with Boots & All!
Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.