Liz Richardson is at it again! The grapes that form the foundation of this deep crimson Signature Shiraz flourished under her watchful eye, developing rich fruit driven flavours that were harvested in the night before spending six month in French oak. They'll have you reaching for your glass time and again!
In each sip, intense aromas of ripe cherry, blueberry and mulberry mingle with spicy notes and a hint of crème brulee, treating you to a good length on the palate. Pair it with a roasted leg of lamb or traditional Italian pasta - you can't go wrong!
The last vintage of this cracking wine was quick to sell out, with rave reviews and a massive 95% Buy-It-Again rating. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Shiraz at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!
Prepare your taste buds, Liz's sell-out Signature Merlot is back! Guided by Liz's wealth of knowledge and experience, the Southern Fleurieu grapes were the perfect base for this ruby red wine. After a crucial night harvest and fermentation process, it was into French oak for six months, with all roads leading to the delectable drop you see today!
With an irresistible nose of raspberry and plum fruit characters accompanied by subtle floral notes of rose and dried herb, you'll be hard pressed not to dive into your glass. This medium-bodied Merlot is well-balanced with vibrant acidity on the palate, finishing with a soft, velvety tannin structure. Your food match will be singing its praises!
Angels have been quick to snap up this impeccable Merlot before, with the last vintage scoring rave reviews and a whopping 92% Buy-It-Again rating. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Merlot at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Liz's Signature Cabernet has returned and is oozing with the varietal characters typical of a Cabernet Sauvignon wine. After night harvesting, a delicate fermentation process and six months in French oak, you're going to love every drop!
Impenetrably red in colour with cassis and raspberry aromas, this Signature Cabernet will have you relishing in spicy characters of green capsicum, sage and eucalyptus, all wrapped up with a savoury tannin structure and persistent fruit flavours of fig and light vanillin oak. There's so much to enjoy in one bottle!
Past vintages of this scrumptious wine were a complete sell out with Angels awarding a 93% Buy-It-Again rating and rave reviews to boot. Getting your hands on this boutique South Australia Cabernet at these prices is an Angel-only privilege... go on and enjoy!
- Your perfect summer red is here! A fantastic crowd-pleaser, Adam has crafted his carefully selected blend of grapes into an approachable dry red, leaving plenty of scope for experimentation with fun food pairings.
- Your glass will be filled with a light crimson glow while you enjoy aromas of strawberry and plum. As for the medium bodied palate, prepare for layers of crisp red cherries and spice to tickle your tastebuds. The fruit layers in this wine are fresh and crunchy as opposed to lusciously ripe. For Angels, the Cellar Works Sangiovese is slightly lighter in style in comparison to the rest of Adam's range.
- Adam's extra love and creativity shines brightly through this wine. A bottle of this quality (and at this low price!) won't last long in the cellar of any regular entertainer, so why not stock up with a few before the boutique vintage runs dry!
The legend that is Adam Barton has made this delicious Shiraz from a blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale. It’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
Adam openly admits the secret to his wines are carefully selected vineyards, passionate grower partners and care and attention to detail in the winery.
This Merlot sourced from the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley is a perfect example. Hints of tomato leaf, plum and tobacco flavours jump out of the glass.
Ten months in French oak has added complexity as it evolves beautifully in the bottle. This is a classic midweek pizza wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- Cheers to a new era for Naked SA Shiraz! This juicy, brooding number has been tried and tested by thousands of Angels over the years, each vintage delivering its own personality. The 2018 vintage delivered powerful berry layers and a persistent finish.
- Delivering quality from vineyard to your table is the driving passion for Geoff and his team. Transforming their Lodestar label into their re-energised Grounded Cru project has been spurred on by unprecedented opportunities and amazing Angel feedback since starting their Naked journey in 2013.
- If the history, flavour and moreish nature of this wine isn't enough to have you head over heels, the tiny Angel exclusive price will have you looking twice and stocking up. Enjoy every sip of this trusty little red, you've earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Geoff Thompson is a multi award-winning winemaking rockstar. He has been passionately crafting premium deliciousness for Angels since the very early days of the Naked Wines journey and is one of your most loved winemakers.
Get prepared for a truly phenomenal array of blackberry, plum, blueberry, spice, savoury and deliciously dark aromas and flavours. This is a highly intense wine with superb balance, elegance and length with tannins that are velvety soft. This Shiraz drinks like a $60-80 bottle!
Geoff suggests you grab a few bottles while you can (as it will sell out!) and tuck them away for a few years and see the magnificent rewards that cellaring will bring.
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!