- This is the fifth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. Pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes for this delicious Pinot Gris came from the highest point in the vineyard and picked early to lock in crispness and freshness.
These grapes were only lightly pressed to make sure the juice didn’t get too much colour from the naturally dark skins. After tank fermentation, the lees (dead yeast particles) were removed to preserve the fresh fruit characters.
This crisp wine is brimming with green apple and pear — soft on the tongue with balanced acidity to keep those flavours singing!
The grapes for this Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend grow further down the vineyard in a slightly warmer spot to ensure the full fruit ripeness needed for this style.
The three different grape varieties were fermented separately and decanted to steel tanks to lock in the bright fruit flavours. The Shiraz was given a touch of oak before the three wines were blended into this tantalising drop.
This is a delicious medium to full-bodied wine, bursting with generous red berry and cherry characters - lusciously smooth and pairs with any number of dishes!
The cooler temperatures where these grapes grow keep them from getting too ripe and allows Debbie to create a super elegant Shiraz with delicious flavours.
Juicy grape ‘parcels’ (grapes from a specific area of a vineyard) were fermented and then partially matured on French oak for 6 months. These different expressions of Shiraz were then expertly blended to get the best possible wine.
This delicious Shiraz will tempt you with its plum and red berry characters and a hint of dark chocolate. It’s a generous, fruity drop with chewy tannins that will linger on and on!
Drew Tuckwell’s cool-climate single-vineyard Orange region Syrah is not your average Shiraz. Sourced from a single mature vineyard, the grapes are grown at 630m above sea level allowing optimum ripening for the variety in this region.
This Syrah shows intense aromatic, lifted floral and red berry characters all with a hint of spice. Maturation in a giant 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel has created an incredibly fresh, intense, complex and delicious Shiraz. The intensity and textural quality makes it extremely individual and provides a different expression to the classic Australian Shiraz style.
This incredible small batch Orange Syrah was made in tiny amounts. Don’t miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles!
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven Chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange in the Central Ranges, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
Fermentation and maturation in a massive 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel gives it superb complexity (the average size barrel is around 300L). The subtle combining of fruit characters with maturation in this large format barrel has created a wine with a sensational difference - freshness, intensity, complex fruit profiles and a textural tension that is often difficult to capture! Yum!
You’ll be enchanted by the aromas of dark citrus and lemon, savoury notes and a touch of lit matchstick. This incredible Chardonnay was made in tiny amounts so don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- Sourced from the only Marsanne vineyard in the entire Orange region of NSW. And, it’s organic, too! Oh and did we mention it got a silver medal at the NSW Wine awards this year.
- Picked in the cool of the morning then partially fermented in new Hungarian and old French oak barrels and steel tanks. Both portions left on yeast lees for two months then blended together.
- Gorgeous aromas of pears, with yeast lees nuances and a slight oak hint. A fresh structured palate of stone fruits, pears and lemon with texture added by the oak and lees contact. Exremely limited in production and absolutely exclusive.
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
- You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!
- Steve's Merlot is not the kind to be labelled with the old sweet, fruity stereotype - it is brimming with structure and complexity. It is a stunning hand-crafted example of what Orange is quickly becoming famous for!
- You'll be reaching for a re-fill in no time, with classic qualities of plum, cherry, tobacco and herbal notes. Bucket loads of TLC has ensured extra depth, super soft tannins, a balanced mouth feel and a mouth-watering a savory finish. All this for under $17 will leave your hip pocket happy too!
- The batch was tiny (read: it won't last!) and was all matured in French barrique and puncheon barrels. Understandably, Steve wanted only the best treatment for such premium fruit from an absolute cracking vintage. Each mouthful will demonstrate why everyone went nuts last time over this new world cool-climate reds!
- Get ready for a Merlot from the young master Mobbs! This delightful parcel of red joy delivers in spades - classic flavours of plum, black cherries and a touch of oak influence will have you doing a happy dance especially for under $13 for Angels!
- The 2018 vintage was particularly outstanding for Merlot in the Central Ranges - warm ripening days and enough cool nights to ensure a scrumptious flavour structure was formed.
- This is definitely a red suited to the warmer months - plenty of fruit on the palate to keep you licking your lips, and with a softly finishing, light-medium mouth feel which ensures easy-drinking every time. Steve is on to a winner for Angels, so don't miss this little wonder, only made in small quantities!