- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- This is Naked's very first straight Petit Verdot direct from the Margaret River, with more than a decade of unbroken premium vintage conditions and a place that Stuart happens to know inside out. He's made this Top Shelf wine in tiny quantities. One of the least common red varietals to see as a stand alone wine in Australia, it will not be around long.
- Often used in small blending percentages to soften all the Aussie Shiraz and Cab we know and love, Petit Verdot was traditionally found in Bordeaux blends. Now out and proud standing alone, it has plenty of moreish assets; think rich fruit that sings over the top of hearty structural tannins. Definitely a wine to cellar further or enjoy right now, as it's late release has ensured a silky smooth drink as soon as you crack open this stunner.
- The nose gives an exotic fruit twist with subtle cedary oak bringing the party together. The blue fruits of the nose carry through with an earthy note, as does the engaging spicy twist. The flavours are long and finish with bold structural tannins. Dive in to this completely unique and irresistibly priced red wine.
- With sky high ratings every vintage, this wine packs a voluptuous mouth feel and is guaranteed to fly off the shelves again. Made with fruit grown smack bang in the middle of the world renowned Margaret River, each sip will deliver a vibrant and spicy kick thanks to a master blend of two quality varietals.
- Shiraz and Grenache are perfect partners in crime. Get ready for some enticing aromas; think bright lifted plums, cherries, sage, spice and gentle herbal notes.
- The first drop will excite your taste buds with vibrant notes of sweet fruit complemented by complex earthy flavours. With balanced acidity, fine tannins and overall bang for your buck - this is simply a wine made in heaven, exclusively for the Angels who made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Direct from the brilliant Rory Clifton-Parks, this wine is a hallmark of Naked's best Cab's. With vintage conditions second to none once again, red lovers won't want this baby missing from their next case!
- Any special occasion will be celebrated in style with its soft, rich and full mouth feel. Balanced tannins, juicy berry layers and earthy complexity are all brought to well rounded, lengthy finish with each sip.
- Since Angels gave Rory the backing to go big, he hasn't once disappointed. The five vintage of this Cab scored a whopping 94% buy again rating or higher from Angels just like you. Thousands of people can't be wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nigel nurtures every drop of Art by Evoi wine from vine to bottle himself, turning out hand crafted, small batch Margaret River gold each vintage. His tiny operation is only possible with Angel backing!
- This smooth blend ties together layers of fruit and texture with every sip. It was fermented in tanks with some small portions in new French oak to achieve a silky mouth feel.
- Get ready to enjoy a fuller bodied SSB and very long finish that is guaranteed to appeal to all white wine lovers, even those who usually avoid Savvy's. This Margaret River gem at your doorstep for under $16?? Dive in!
- Brian's passionate approach to the 2017 vintage has resulted in a Tempranillo that is bold and beautiful! Get ready to delve into a striking palate with a tonne flavour concentration and lingering persistence. You'll enjoy layers of dark bramble fruit, spice and vanillin oak.
- Angels have helped make this outstanding wine possible, and this is definitely a red for lovers of big wines. The lingering finish and substantial tannins will saturate your mouth and leave you thirsty for more! Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing, and even among it's few peers, Brian's El Cid is the full monty style!
- Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He has let the world renowned conditions of the region work their magic on the early ripening Tempranillo varietal, then captured it's full potential like lightning in a bottle. If you're after that special bottle of red to treat yourself in your next case, you've found it!
- The return of this Angel favourite shows off just what Rory can do with your backing! Ruby red in colour, it is oozing with juicy berries - certainly a wine that will have red lovers everywhere licking their lips and asking for more.
- The aromas include lifted cherries, plum and mint with gorgeous twists of spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
- The footwork of the wine is mind-blowing; as the palate brings you an abundance of sweet fruit characters, layers of mocha and spices from the oak along with smooth tannins and a generous length to end it all. Too good!
- Marsanne is one of the lesser known white varieties of the world, with its home being the Northern Rhone area of France. It has been likened to Chardonnay without the ego, and can age superbly. The vineyard that Stu sourced these grapes from is probably the only planting in Margaret River - extremely rare!.
- Aromas of pear, butter, spice and nuts will jump from the glass! This Marsanne has a lovely textural palate, while retaining a delicious freshness and lightness.
- Made in super-tiny amounts. Angels looking for something ever so slightly - but exotically - different will snaffle this before it disappears.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Margaret River’s superior growing conditions meant that it was deliberately chosen back in the 60s as a premium winegrowing region.
Get ready for a top-shelf Shiraz of rare excellence - the quality of the fruit sourced from the north of ‘Margs’ is next level. Partial barrel fermentation has lead to an intensely flavoured red with complex briar characters flowing right the way through.
Your glass will fill with a wine that’s deep red and purple, delivering tantalising dark berries and spiciness with each sip, expressing both oak and fruit beautifully. Some whole bunches were added along the way for their woody stems, giving the wine a sensational textured lift. Stock up before the rest of the world catches on to how truly outstanding Margaret River Shiraz really is.
- If you could put a price tag on fun, Stuart's latest HB Syrah (Shiraz) would be worth a million bucks! Designed to be drunk today, it is brimming with sheer drinkability and summer berries.
- Stuart's love of every step in the winemaking process shines through the beautifully balanced palate of berry and blackcurrant layers. The finish will leave you licking your lips and looking for another bottle, so why not double up in your basket! One for now and one for...any time really.
- This wine shows just what big dreams Naked winemakers can achieve & the far reaching effects of passion, hard work and daring to do things a little different. Stuart loves sharing his Naked story, and thanks Angels for enabling him to get back to doing what he does best - crafting delicious wine the way he wants!