- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
- Distinctly cool climate in style, Paul's Chardonnay shows an ever present line of textual acidity which carries through for a fantastically flavoursome finish. Refreshing minerality, citrus, white peach and apple blossom will greet you with open arms with every scrumptious sip!
- Partial treatment in new French oak integrates secondary layers in beautiful harmony, without dominating the delicate fruit components. The wine is comprised of batch fruit from one of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Mt Barker. An Angel price under $16 is too tasty to pass up compared to the $35+ market bottles this fruit usually ends up in.
- Don't miss an opportunity to try a wine that sings the unique Great Southern tune! It exemplifies the modern Chardonnay trend, stepping away from buttery, overpowering oak. Fresh and fruity yet seriously balanced and approachable, this baby is suited to any occasion with or without food. Its the perfect on-hand companion for unexpected guests this summer!
This is Savvy with a twist! Two different parcels of Sauvignon Blanc from the same cool-climate Pemberton vineyard providing the perfect balance of flavours: half fermented in large oak puncheon oak barrels, the other half in stainless steel tanks. Voila... Fume Blanc!
This delicate yet punchy white wine has heaps of limey, grassy, gooseberry overtones. Incredibly fruity and yet elegant with amazing texture, richness, length of flavour and just a subtle hint of oak.
Drinking superbly now, but, will age well over the next 2-3 years. Serve chilled, but, not super-cold as you’ll mask the complex flavour characters. Absolutely delicious with fresh prawn and avocado salad with a tangy vinaigrette and crunchy sourdough bread!
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
Hand picked from a premium Single Vineyard site in the Ferguson Valley, W.A. - 30% whole bunch wild fermented, unfined, unfiltered and bottled early to deliver drinking pleasure!
Gamay is a super-cool variety that serves up classic aromas of red fruits and violets all with a hallmark acid crunchiness. Fine velvety tannins round out a seductive mouth filling palate that is rich, attractive and seriously gulpable! A perfect wine for parties.
Still a rare planted variety in Oz it over delivers in spades and is pure unadulterated drinking pleasure!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
- This cool climate Cab is the latest & greatest from our man in the Great Southern region, Gary Stokes! It punches well above its weight, so you know your bang for buck here is second to none.
- The palate will greet you with a tasty hit of blackcurrant, chocolate and hints of sage. If all this isn't enough, it's balanced by subtle oak and smooth round tannins, yumo!
- Every vintage has rated through the roof, scoring a 92% or better buy-again rating from thousands of Angels like you! Don't wait and risk missing this boutique beauty, only crafted for Naked in small quantities. This cracker is sure to please any red lover!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
Hand picked from a premium single vineyard site in the Ferguson Valley, W.A. Whole bunch fermented and made in a French Beaujolais Nouveau style. Fresh and fruity and bottled early to deliver drinking pleasure!
Gamay is a super-cool variety that serves up classic aromas of red fruits and violets all with a hallmark acid crunchiness. Fine velvety tannins round out a seductive mouth filling palate that is rich, attractive and seriously gluggable! Perfecto wine for parties.
Still a rare planted variety in Oz it over delivers in spades and is pure pristine drinking pleasure!
P.s. checkout the back label to find Paul Nelson’s perfect Spotify playlist to enjoy with this wine.