WE'RE NOT SURE
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, this vintage marks the return of a champion (93% rated!) - it won't stick around long.
- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once your through the hand-dipped wax seal you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back, with a new wine to tantalise your tastebuds. The newest member to the stable is the Marsanne, Viognier Rousanne blend. This is a hand crafted, barrel fermented beauty, for those looking to push their vinous boundaries.
- This complex blend allows the three Rhone Valley varieties to sing in the glass., Viognier is the pretty one full of spice and perfume, Rousanne is the curvaceous one which fleshes out the palate and Marsanne is the sensible, sophisticated one that holds the other two in check.
- Thanks to the subtle, textural nature of Marsanne, this is a very versatile food wine. It will go best with other subtle/savoury cuisines, eg. Japanese in particular. Yummm!
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!