- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Get ready for a Merlot from the young master Mobbs! This delightful parcel of red joy delivers in spades - classic flavours of plum, black cherries and a touch of oak influence will have you doing a happy dance especially for under $13 for Angels!
- The 2018 vintage was particularly outstanding for Merlot in the Central Ranges - warm ripening days and enough cool nights to ensure a scrumptious flavour structure was formed.
- This is definitely a red suited to the warmer months - plenty of fruit on the palate to keep you licking your lips, and with a softly finishing, light-medium mouth feel which ensures easy-drinking every time. Steve is on to a winner for Angels, so don't miss this little wonder, only made in small quantities!
Ben’s been longing to craft a premium Merlot for years but, in all honesty, simply couldn’t get enough grapes of the highest quality to justify the make - until now! Hand picked to guarantee only the most pristine bunches with vibrant fruit flavours are kept.
Gently matured in seasoned French oak to retain the intensely perfumed and naturally bright, black plum, dark cherry and blueberry aromas. Sooo richly flavoured with jubey fruit intensity and hints of sweet oak this is a premium, almost French-style, of Merlot.
With just a miserly 150 cases of Truffle Block Merlot in existence, you better get your skates!
- Get ready for extraordinary raspberry notes coupled with the classic grippy tannins of Sangiovese. This is a varietal that originated in Tuscany and is commonly used to create the region's world famous Chianti blend. In Australia it is fast gaining recognition as a brilliant food wine.
- Kevin sourced this wine from a single vineyard known for producing exquisite Sangiovese from the Padthaway, famous for it Italian varieties.
- The bottle will disappear fast once you've experienced each sip's long, savoury and elegant finish. Made in small quantities, smart Angels will secure their dose of this future Naked classic today before it's all drunk up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
When you get your lips around this robust, structured, elegant Malbec it’s like you’ve packed your bags and travelled to Argentina! Rich with ripe intensity and beautifully balanced with delectable spicy aromas of black pepper and mint.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards Ben picked two sites, one low, providing fruit character and one high, providing structure.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red: Matured for 12 months in 90% French oak and 10% American oak and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
- One of the quickest sellers on Naked's virtual shelves year in year out, this is a seriously sumptuous wine sure to please any red lover! It has a balanced medium weight, with a kick of pepper and spice to make it your ultimate food friendly red. The small percentage of Viognier is blended perfectly to add a perfumed lift.
- This creation just gets better every year as the Santolins prerfect their approach to the blend even more. One of their most recent vintages won Best Red Blend at the Victorian Wine Show, and Best Shiraz at the 2016 Winewise Championship - an invite only industry show. Talk about consistency!
- Filled with dark, brooding fruit and an elegant savoury backbone, the subtle sweet oak will keep you filling your glass again and again. All this is complemented by floral aromas and a savoury, earthy finish. Be sure to secure your parcel of red wine joy to prep for the upcoming winter nights. Grab a rug, snuggle by the fire & enjoy the fruits of your Angel dollars with this legendary Naked drop.
Wow! Red lovers will love this extremely rare variety from the Cabernet family. Originally grown in its spiritual home of Bordeaux, most plantings are now in Chile, and only a handful are made in Australia.
You’ll be drawn into the impenetrably deep purple and violet hues, with aromas of red berries, cocoa and herbaceous flavours. It’ll go perfectly with your most delicious winter-warming hearty dishes. Yumm!
Once the word gets out, this rich gem from Adrian & Rebecca will fly from the Naked shelves. Don’t be the Angel that misses out on the chance of trying one of the very few Carmenere’s in Australia. You’ll be coming back for more!
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- This treat from Kym showcases incredible dedication to an Angel-worthy, small batch stunner! Red wine lovers will delight in juicy Margaret River red berry layers, balanced with the dark, structured earthiness of the Tempranillo portion. All this is topped off with plum, mulberry and mild spice notes thanks to a stunning dose of aromatic Shiraz.
- The wine expresses it's unique make-up beautifully; the perfect blend of Tempranillo and Shiraz. Some whole bunches were left in the ferment to add lip-smacking texture, while resting for 16 months in oak ensured a nice line on the palate. Everything adds up to a crowd pleasing drop you'll keep coming back to!
- Part of this beautiful juice came from a Frankland vineyard within the immense Great Southern region, where the fruit was grown on meticulously managed, old style bush vines that involve hours of backbreaking labour..especially because the grapes were hand-picked!
- Angels, you won't want to miss John & Ben's Shiraz! It throws an amazing array of aromas out of the glass. You will catch blackberries, red currants, Damson plums and the subtlest hint of cedary oak. Any red lover in your life will want the chance to try this!
- Your tastebuds will stand up and pay attention to a palate that combines bold layers with soft tannins that hold together spicy pepper plums, warming alcohol and an assertive acid that will allow the wine to live a long and happy life.
- Hand-picked, hand-pruned, matured in French Oak and made in tiny quantities...don't miss getting your hands on the latest and greatest Shiraz to join the Naked family!