Jen's Rebel Tempranillo is back!
Easy drinking, exceptional value, delicious taste: The perfect sidekick to your evening.
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
- Different blocks of grapes were sourced from the Woodside vineyard in the stunning Adelaide Hills and skilfully crafted into a fragrant, aromatic Savvy B by Mr McLaren Vale - Ben Riggs.
- It’s a bright, crisp, high-quality delight from the first sip to the last drop. Expect big, juicy tropical fruit with a splash of melon and nashi pear to follow.
- Enjoy it now in its prime and serve as cold as possible, especially during the warmer summer months. It’s as happy on its own as with fresh seafood or a chicken salad - fresh and fabulous!
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!
- Frankland River vines have done their bit to produce perfect little bunches and really concentrated flavours. All that was needed was Coby's all-star touch to turn them into a fresh and sip-worthy wine.
- You'll be pleasantly surprised at how much depth this zippy drop has. It's crisp acidity carries along spice, pear and ginger characters that are begging for seafood or a veggie risotto. Or just an empty glass and eager lips!
- This wine found life though the support of Naked Angels. Give it a whirl and tell Coby what you think - he's waiitng to hear from you!
- The cool climate Adelaide Hills region in South Australia always delivers great freshness in wine. Randal has seized its prized bounty and created a crisp and refreshing take on this up and coming wite varietal.
- Pour yourself a glassful of this fresh and crisp drop that tastes citrusy but smells like honey-dipped melon. Goes down a treat with good friends and seafood as the sun hovers over the backyard.
- Randal is a widely renowned and award-winning SA winemaker who's made this delicious drop just for you. Pop a couple in the fridge and you’re set for spring or summer vibes!
- Riesling is Jen's all time favourite white varietal, and it's not hard to see why once this dose of liquid summer hits your lips! Florals and citrus fruit aromatics will all draw you in to this world of pleasure...
- Just as you really start to relax, the gorgeously balanced palate will kick in. Think crisp refreshment with lemon-lime and passionfruit notes dancing around, and a lovely lingering presence.
- Returning to a mass of fans, this stunning favourite won't stick around forever! At under $10 for Angels, there is no question it deserves to take up a few spots in your next Naked order!
- Dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on a classic white wine that will please any crowd. Crisp and elegant, you know you're on to a winner!
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian style of wine from the grape varietal - a more fruit forward affair rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $11 for Angels, there's no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
- 2021 is the second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Grigio to release the tempting scent of lemon-zest, nashi pear, stone fruits and tropic fruit. Then relish the refreshingly crisp stone fruit and citrus flavours as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
- Dive on in to a world where fresh, easy drinking white wine reigns supreme! Honeysuckle and exotic spice aromas will draw you in, leading to a flavour packed palate of pear, grapefruit and a hint of wild honey. Grounded Cru is Geoff Thompson's new era project following on from Lodestar Wines, opening up more possibilities to create unique and exclusive wines for Angels.
- This Pinot Gris has a juicy palate, elegantly balanced with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, Geoff's Pinot Gris will be a great match to many family favourite Spring and Summer dishes. His masterful blending of top quality SA grape parcels has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass with.
- Both your taste buds and your wallet will be in heaven with this white gem. At under $12 for Angels and scoring a massive 93% buy-again rating from thousands of other drinkers like yourself last vintage, it's an undeniable case-filling winner!