WE'RE NOT SURE
The grapes came from a beautiful vineyard in the lower Wairau Valley in Marlborough, NZ, which is renowned for producing some of the world's most intense aromatic wines. The vineyard has finished a strict three-year organic accreditation process.
Strap yourself in... this Pinto Gris is about to launch you to your happy place! Lychee and Nashi pear play alongside floral hints…are you salivating yet? You’ll be swept away with juicy fruit flavours and a subtle spice that entices you back for more.
This wine was created on a foundation of quality fruit that was grown and harvested using organic principles. It's a stunning drop.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
Rob’s juicy Vermentino is the perfect wine for the hot months to come. The zesty, tropical fruit flavours are complemented beautifully by zippy acidity and leads on to a super refreshing long finish.
You’ll discover enticing aromas of floral jasmine and lemongrass all combined with a fresh limey zesty hint of tropical flavours.
This burgeoning white variety is a foodies best friend! Your taste buds will be dancing in anticipation of the next sip. This is sure to become another classic that flies off the shelfs in a jiffy!
- Adam's incredible winemaking operation in the Clare Valley turns out one boutique stunner after another. His latest Vermentino is no exception, drawing on its traditional Italian origins to deliver a glass full of irresistible flavours every time.
- You'll discover a larger than expected palate due to it being partially fermented in oak and matured on lees for 3 months to build further depth and complexity. A balanced line of acidity gives the palate length, direction and persistence in flavour.
- The last vintage blew minds and got Angel taste buds everywhere lining up for more. Is your mouth watering yet?? Pop this special white in your basket to discover a the next vintage of this classic Angel favourite - a fabulous alternative for Chardonnay lovers!
Paul Nelson’s cool climate Mount Barker Sauvignon Blanc is set to impress. It’s sourced from the same vineyard that powered his 2009 Fume Blanc to a 95-point rating from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday. Woohoo!
Harvested super early to retain freshness and then partially fermented in new French oak for texture and power. Lively, delicious and extremely gluggable! 10% new oak adds texture, complexity and gun flint. The other 90% splashes you in the face with fresh cut grass, gooseberry and passionfruit goodness.
Drink chilled sitting in the deck chair. The wine is fresh zippy and excellent value and will hold its own against many higher priced SBs.
Vermentino is the new kid on the block in Margaret River and only a tiny amount is planted - but watch this space! It’s a variety that is so suited to the warm mild ripening conditions and it thrives here.
Harvested in the cool of the early morning and destemmed back into bins and then into the cool room for 24 hours for some extended skin contact. Then, loaded into the press via the chiller, pressed ever so gently, left to settle, then wild fermented over a 21 day period. It was then left on the lees, stirred once a week over a period of two months, then prepared for bottling. That all adds up to loads of flavour and texture!
Get ready for flavours of subtle pear, lime, tropical fruits and hints of salty seabreezes. This multi layered white has a great limey acid backbone and just a hint of minerality to finish. Perfect with BBQ seafood or sardines on toast with onion jam and celeriac remoulade!
- Leighton is bringing a bottle of joy to Angels. His first Pinot Gris, grown on Mt Alexander in Bendigo, Victoria.
- Aromas of pear, lychee and jasmine lead into a well weighted and bountiful palate of pear, apple and melon, with peach and nectarine also showing their hand.
- A softly textured mouthfeel coats all surfaces and a delicate spice endures through tasting, delivering additional complexity and a need to sip again.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the first harvest at Adam's new vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
- A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- The latest vintage of Jen's classic Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is here! Fresh and fragrant, kiwi fruit and citrus aromas will dance around around as you pour each glass. The palate is zippy and refreshing and all too easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Naked came along. Now with access to quality fruit and overwhelming positive feedback last vintage from Angels, she hasn't looked back!
- With consistent buy-again Angel ratings of 90% or above, and at a bargain Angel price under $9, any white lover would be jumping for joy at the sight of this gem! Why not pop a few in your case and have those impromptu weeknight splash outs with friends and family covered?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!