New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- A limited release Chardonnay from Coby’s Pemberton vines, known for their fruity richness. It's been also been barrel fermented to make the wine more complex and interesting.
- There's a lot to like about this wine - it's generous with its stone fruit flavours and oakyness. You'll pick up hints of grapefruit, melon, nectarine and spice on first sniff, followed by a rich, round mouthful with a long-lasting finish.
- This wine would happily hold its own against $35 bottle shop equivalents - but you won’t find it there! Grab yours before it’s all gone. Yum, yum, yum.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $19 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- This is the sixth vintage of a Naked classic from Ash Horner. Get ready to be enchanted by citrus, wild flowers and sweet green apples as its little beads dance and burst on your tongue.
- Sourced from high in the cool climate wine region of Orange, this fresh vibrant style of sparkling is created with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team.
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible and Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, claim your share today!
It's back! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Chardonnay to release the tempting scent of pear, quince, date and citrus blossom with a hint of freshly baked brioche. Then relish the refreshingly crisp tropical fruit flavours with a touch of French oak as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- The fruit for this wine was sourced from two very different sites in the Limestone Coast Region of SA. The Coonawarra fruit brings the zesty drive and the Mount Benson fruit fills it out.
- This medium-bodied wine is a peach, apple and pear affair - fresh and vibrant with zesty acidity that bounces of your tongue!
- It's a perfect example of small batch white winemaking without a premium price tag. Don’t miss your chance to try a wine from a much loved wine region. Not to mention it’s made by a couple of absolute stars!
- The fruit for this wine is intimately connected to Leighton, it was grown in the places he learnt to walk.
- Crack open this charismatic drop to take in the fresh lychee, white peach and sage scents. Just slightly buttery on the tongue, you’ll uncover more white peach and a tropical vibe as you sip. And, what’s that?! A little wave of coconut to take you off to places far away.
- Leighton’s passion has always been to handcraft wines the way that he wants to - not how he’s told to. This is a shining example of this award-winning winemakers craft at an astonishingly good price.
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
Our Kiwi superstar Nicky Parish has elevated this wine to the next level! The bold choice of increasing both the new-oak and malolactic fermentation influence has brought even greater luxury to her signature drop.
Aromas of citrus and white nectarine will jump out of your glass ably matched by a gorgeous hint of toasty French oak. Textures and layers of flavours have come from time on yeast lees and the delicious finish goes on forever - it’s both balanced and bursting with liveliness.
This is a naturally low cropping vineyard managed by Nicky's father to the highest level, which is all the more reason to hop on board while the vintage is in stock! With quality you can taste from oodles of TLC in the grape growing and winemaking process. Get in quick.
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Hunter Vally experts Fuzzy & May. Their experience comes from top local wineries like Brokenwood, McGuigan and Briar Ridge.
- Hand-crafted from premium grapes from local growers in the Upper Hunter, this lighter style is more like a cool-climate Chardonnay — tantalisingly crisp and modern, with intense stone fruits flavours and an unmistakable hint of spice. Delicious!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this delicious drop and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $15 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.