Jen's Rebel Tempranillo is back!
Easy drinking, exceptional value, delicious taste: The perfect sidekick to your evening.
- A limited release Chardonnay from Coby’s Pemberton vines, known for their fruity richness. It's been also been barrel fermented to make the wine more complex and interesting.
- There's a lot to like about this wine - it's generous with its stone fruit flavours and oakyness. You'll pick up hints of grapefruit, melon, nectarine and spice on first sniff, followed by a rich, round mouthful with a long-lasting finish.
- This wine would happily hold its own against $35 bottle shop equivalents - but you won’t find it there! Grab yours before it’s all gone. Yum, yum, yum.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Jen's long awaited Rebel Chardonnay returns! Delicate citrus characters will greet your nose alongside subtle toasty oak. The palate is refreshing, with peaches and cream like flavours on the mid-palate, a lovely soft texture, and a long finish.
- Not too heavy, and not too light - it's just right! Stepping away from the traditional big, oaky, golden 90's style, this is a crisp and refreshing new spin on Chardonnay that can be enjoyed with or without food.
- Jen pulled out all the stops for this Rebel - around 20% barrel fermentation gives it the extra layer of complexity and depth that is hard to find at this price! A little Naked miracle thanks to you.
- The fruit for this wine is intimately connected to Leighton, it was grown in the places he learnt to walk.
- Crack open this charismatic drop to take in the fresh lychee, white peach and sage scents. Just slightly buttery on the tongue, you’ll uncover more white peach and a tropical vibe as you sip. And, what’s that?! A little wave of coconut to take you off to places far away.
- Leighton’s passion has always been to handcraft wines the way that he wants to - not how he’s told to. This is a shining example of this award-winning winemakers craft at an astonishingly good price.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
- This is the sixth vintage of a Naked classic from Ash Horner. Get ready to be enchanted by citrus, wild flowers and sweet green apples as its little beads dance and burst on your tongue.
- Sourced from high in the cool climate wine region of Orange, this fresh vibrant style of sparkling is created with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team.
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible and Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, claim your share today!
The last vintage scored a 94% Would Buy Again rating from hundreds of fans (who are eagerly awaiting this year’s release!) Showcasing grapes from Margaret River, Australia’s premium Chardonnay region, this wine consistently races out the door. That’s helped by the fact it’s a top notch drop at an incredibly good price - under $15 a bottle for Angels!
Once the chief winemaker for Evans & Tate, Brian is one of Margaret River’s greatest treasures — and thankfully, ours too. In over 30 years in the business, he’s collected a haul of trophies and medals, and has an impeccable reputation in both Australia and Europe. This Chardonnay has instantly earned its place as yet another treasure.
- Brain has carefully protected what the grapes have delivered. “It has a crispness, a liveliness, and a diamond-cut hit of fruit flavour,” he shares. “Oak is there, but restrained, and enough.”
It's back! The second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Chardonnay to release the tempting scent of pear, quince, date and citrus blossom with a hint of freshly baked brioche. Then relish the refreshingly crisp tropical fruit flavours with a touch of French oak as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Sit back and enjoy the fruits of Thomas' hard work throughout the huge 2021 vintage. This drop is a great example of New World Chardonnay - more restrained than the buttery style of days gone by.
- This wine'ss perfect for those looking to dip their toe into the world of Chardonnay. Its scent of white peach and honeycomb will set your tastebuds all a-quiver while stone fruits, melon and a hint of creaminess will leave you wanting more.
- Snap up a few bottles of this unbelievably value-packed wine while you can!