STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
- Jen's long awaited Rebel Chardonnay returns! Delicate citrus characters will greet your nose alongside subtle toasty oak. The palate is refreshing, with peaches and cream like flavours on the mid-palate, a lovely soft texture, and a long finish.
- Not too heavy, and not too light - it's just right! Stepping away from the traditional big, oaky, golden 90's style, this is a crisp and refreshing new spin on Chardonnay that can be enjoyed with or without food.
- Jen pulled out all the stops for this Rebel - around 20% barrel fermentation gives it the extra layer of complexity and depth that is hard to find at this price! A little Naked miracle thanks to you.
2020 is the debut vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Chardonnay to release the tempting scent of pear, quince, date and citrus blossom with a hint of freshly baked brioche. Then relish the refreshingly crisp tropical fruit flavours with a touch of French oak as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This cracking Sweet Spot white gives Chardonnay a modern twist, purposefully crafted to appeal to those who might usually avoid the varietal. It's light mouth feel is softly textured and fruit forward.
- Each sip will take your on a flavour journey - think citrus and melon, with a bouquet of aromas to match! Using only a touch of oak treatment has ensured this Chardonnay steers clear of the old buttery style.
- Steve purposefully left the grapes on vine for longer to build up the right flavour balance, locking in an undeniably moreish experience that will leave any white lover thrilled! Central Ranges has only been a certified wine region for around a decade, prior to that it lesser known and continues to supply a perfect cooler climate fruit element to many Hunter Valley wines. Jump on it today!
It’s hard to find great Tasmanian wines by little family winemakers like these outside of cellar doors and fancy restaurants.
Every winemaker will tell you the true flavour of a wine begins in the vineyard. Bloody oath! Tassie has some of the best cool-climate ones around.
Pour a glass and set free the scent of white flowers and peach and nectarine flavours. Savour the moment the taste transforms into pear and melon and ends with a zesty flourish as it goes down. There’s a hint of vanilla in there too from its time in French oak barrels.
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2020 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the incredible grapes are from vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring.
Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back once more! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this drop will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but its light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid it. Dip your toe into the wonderful world of arguably Australia's favourite white wine.
- Stock up on this crowd-pleasing drop and revel in its tantalising aromas, all made possible by Angel backing.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Combining the strengths of two pristine NSW winemaking regions, Rob brings Angels a huge treat. At under $12 Angel price, a Chardonnay packed with this much quality is a steal! You'll lap up classic aromas of peach and nectarine, combined with fresh melon characters and hints of cashew nuts. Stone fruit and citrus flavours will coat your palate, followed by the subtle oak that adds complexity to this captivatingly curvaceous drop!
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the wine's intense core of fruit - peach, nectarine, melon and citrus flavours. The cool climate Tumbarumba component provides the fresh acidity, structure, and more subtle aromas of fresh green apple and ripe fig. Together they produce a richly textured and elegant wine with balance and complexity.
- Rob was able to hone his craft while working several vintages in Burgundy, France, so since that time focusing on premium Chardonnay, the varietal has remained a huge source of pride and inspiration for this young Naked superstar. This wine is drinking beautifully as a young, vibrant Chardonnay. Like any young thing, it's versatile so go ahead and try with your favourite meals!
- With huge Angel support, Gary has enjoyed more opportunities to get creative. This year brings the return of his ever-popular Chardy! It's a mouth watering blend of incredible fruit parcels from both Frankland River and a touch from Margaret River, bringing home moreish complexity that will have you pouring just one more ...
- The sub-region of Frankland River is mighty Chardonnay producing area, with soils that ensure great citrus characters and a fine line of acidity. Gary used free run juice only and matured the wine in French oak to balance out each sip and achieve a modern, approachable style of Chardonnay.
- This is a perfect match for food, as the natural fruit and acidity shines through with perfect refreshment. Stone fruit, grapefruit, and cashew nut aromas will all delight you, finishing long with a touch of spice and creaminess. Why not pop it in your next order, you made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once you've popped the cap, you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.