Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
- A superb blend of grapes from five different vineyards — two in Rutherglen, two in the upper King Valley and one in Heathcote. Each vine hand-pruned and the juicy grapes given the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery.
- Crack open a bottle to release its sensational scent of blackcurrants with a dusting of dried herbs. Its rich dark berry flavours and silky tannins will leave you with a delicious mouthful that goes on for miles!
- Jen's Diamond range is her top tier. It's almost impossible to find a wine of this quality for under $20 anywhere else, so bring one home and enjoy it.
Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. This premium Cabernet was crafted with fruit from the cool-climate Hilltops region; a true testament to Rob's expertise!
If it's not the intense flavours of blackberry and red currant that win you over, the subtle presence of mint and dark chocolate will! After being hand-harvested and aged in oak for a year, the harmony in this complex drop will have you reaching for your glass time and again.
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this vibrant red wine scored an impressive 92% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek bring Angels the very best of their craft with their Top Shelf Uncharted range. This Cabernet Sauvignon is a knock-out! It embodies their approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way with certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- It's earthy texture and complex structure ripe berry fruits, plums with hints of mint chocolate, finished with fine tannin, giving a nice savoury finish. You won't find a Cabernet of this quality at this price. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With it's elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Cab rated through the roof with our Angels. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last four vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!