STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rob has worked his magic again, blending warm and cool climate grapes to deliver a downright moreish Red! The warm Riverina component is responsible for providing the wine’s intense blackcurrant and dark cherry layers. The cool Hilltops component provides the fine tannin structure and complexity, along with aromas of cedar spice and fresh mint. All up, you're in for a soft and full-bodied wine with balance and structure.
- With bright crimson with red hues, you'll be treated to aromas of blackcurrant and dark cherry with hints of wild berry, fresh mint and subtle spicy oak. Maturation in a mix of French and American oak added richness and complexity. Pairing this drop alongside a tasty meal will reward, as each sip will linger long on your palate and enhance your food's flavours. Enough to make your mouth water just thinking of it all…
- At under $12 for Angels only, a wine containing this much quality fruit is great value! A wonderful win for those with a flair for Red wine and red meat combos, and a win for all the Angels who made it possible. This is a serious Cabernet without the serious price tag so dive in today!
- Angels, thousands of you sang out to the tune of a huge over 90% buy-again rating the last five vintages, so one of your faves is back! Luke has upheld his long term goal, only releasing this Top Shelf Cab once aged to perfection in French oak. The palate shows off layers of blackberry and liquorice spice with refined and smooth tannins. A guaranteed scrumptious winter warmer!
- The wine was hand crafted using pristine single vineyard grapes from 40 year-old Coonawarra vines. The region is hands down the number one region for Cabernet in the Southern Hemisphere. Take one sip of this liquid gold and you'll taste the dividends of Luke's extra years of investment in ageing.
- At under $20 for Angels, the value simply can't be matched elsewhere and stocks will fly once again. Make no mistake, this is one delicious gem you'll be wanting to stock up on!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. This premium Cabernet was crafted with fruit from the cool-climate Hilltops region; a true testament to Rob's expertise!
If it's not the intense flavours of blackberry and red currant that win you over, the subtle presence of mint and dark chocolate will! After being hand-harvested and aged in oak for a year, the harmony in this complex drop will have you reaching for your glass time and again.
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this vibrant red wine scored an impressive 94% Buy-It-Again rating.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
Rory’s Margaret River wines are super popular and this new kid on the block will be no exception. He's transformed top grapes from a sensational vintage into this brilliantly blushing dry summer Rosé.
This deliciously drinkable fruit-driven Rose is both dry and soft. Open a bottle to set free the tempting, slightly floral, red cherry scent. Then let its juicy strawberry and cherry flavours mingle with a shake of baking spices to bring you a lovely long crisp and dry finish.
A classy, value-packed Rosé like this is just the ticket for these warmer days - made with love by a proud Naked winemaker!
- Paige has crafted a soft and juicy Cab Sav for you with her typical flair and style. The perfect partner for duck, steak and roast eggplant.
- A cracker example of this varietal, it’s medium-bodied and bursting with cassis, raspberry and a shake of sage and eucalyptus. A savoury red with good fine tannins.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you!