Dive into the magic that happens when a multi award-winning Chardy expert gets grapes from a trophy-winning vineyard. It’s been his go-to spot for pristine Chardonnay grapes for 14 years!
The result is a wine of glorious power and elegance with just the right balance of oak. Ripe pear and white peach are intertwined with smoked cashew notes and the finish is fresh and mouth-puckeringly clean.
A wine from a vineyard of such pedigree, combined with the level of winemaking input and attention to detail would usually set you back $35-$45. You can take it for a spin for a lot less, because YOU made it happen!
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2021 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak. It's a rich and elegant treat for your tastebuds.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the incredible grapes are from vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring.
Fruit from the Margaret River and Great Southern vineyards of WA are the secret to this refreshing Chardonnay. Skillful blending of the best of the two regions has created a complex yet balanced wine in a modern style.
The grapes were picked during the cool night to help lock in the juicy fruit flavours. It’s been fermented and matured in French oak but held back from malolactic fermentation so it’s zippy rather than buttery.
Grab yourself a glass of its tropical and stone fruit vibe with a hint of almond on toast. It’s crisp, elegant and long-lasting on the tongue, if not in your glass!
Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. This stunning Top Shelf Chardonnay hails from Tumbarumba, with Rob's world-class Burgundy winemaking experience evident in every sip!
Rob's passion for Chardonnay runs deep, with all roads leading to this crisp and expertly layered wine. From classic grapefruit and white nectarine to green melon and hints of cashew, you'll soon discover the exceptional flavour that effortlessly mingle in your glass!
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this premium white wine - now in its fifth vintage - racked up a 93% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
- Combining the strengths of two pristine NSW winemaking regions, Rob brings Angels a huge treat. At under $12 Angel price, a Chardonnay packed with this much quality is a steal! You'll lap up classic aromas of peach and nectarine, combined with fresh melon characters and hints of cashew nuts. Stone fruit and citrus flavours will coat your palate, followed by the subtle oak that adds complexity to this captivatingly curvaceous drop!
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the wine's intense core of fruit - peach, nectarine, melon and citrus flavours. The cool climate Tumbarumba component provides the fresh acidity, structure, and more subtle aromas of fresh green apple and ripe fig. Together they produce a richly textured and elegant wine with balance and complexity.
- Rob was able to hone his craft while working several vintages in Burgundy, France, so since that time focusing on premium Chardonnay, the varietal has remained a huge source of pride and inspiration for this young Naked superstar. This wine is drinking beautifully as a young, vibrant Chardonnay. Like any young thing, it's versatile so go ahead and try with your favourite meals!
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
This crisp, refreshing white started life in the Murrummong Vineyard, Yarra Valley - known for lovely refined Chardonnay like you’d find in Chablis, France.
Brian has conjured up a stunning sip. A rush of lemon sherbet and roast almond will hit you first, followed by classic white nectarine and plump stone fruit.
Such a classic vintage, you might not see the like again for years! It’s a terrific example of this tricky-to-make wine from a clever winemaker with 23 years experience.
- Chardonnay is Jen's Mum's favourite wine, so the pressure was on to create an exceptional drop! The challenge was well met with this beautiful example that punches well above its weight.
- Without any malolactic fermentation to leave its buttery kiss, this is a more modern spin on Chardonnay. Made from grapes from Jen's family vineyard, it's a delicate yet fruity white, packed with citrus characters and subtle toasty oak. Refreshing peaches and cream on the tongue gives way to a soft, long finish.
- Jen pulled out all the stops for this Rebel, fermenting it in tank, barrel and even terracotta eggs - a ton of work and passion for the craft that's hard to find at this price. It's a little Naked miracle, thanks to you!
- Thomas has crafted a seriously delicious drop for Angels to enjoy! Get ready to bask in an elegantly long palate with hints of white peach and spice.
- The creamy and buttery texture gives an amazing mouth feel alongside beautifully integrated oak flavours, leading to a finish of spice and salted cashews. This wine comes from the upper Hunter, an area known for producing cracking Chardonnays.
- Whole pressed to maximise texture before time in a blend of one and two year old French oak giving amazing structure and balance. Go on, enjoy the return on your Angel investment by supporting one of your local Hunter legends!
- Bill & Claudia lovingly selected grapes from low yielding, old vines from a small Marlborough site and fermented them in oak barrels (9% new) before maturing in the cellar for 9 months. Yep...it's an oaked Sauvignon Blanc!
- Get ready for classic Marlborough scents of passionfruit and citrus, with underlying smokey oak. It’s fresh and crisp, but still full flavoured, complex and lingering. Yummmm! Equivalent wines are hard to come by, and almost always cost twice as much.
- Mother nature has put the kibosh on the Small's making this wine on more than one occasion, so they feel privileged to get the 2020 vintage into your hands. Historically a quick seller, this top shelf treat is made in tiny quantities so get in quick!