New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- A limited release Chardonnay from Coby’s Pemberton vines, known for their fruity richness. It's been also been barrel fermented to make the wine more complex and interesting.
- There's a lot to like about this wine - it's generous with its stone fruit flavours and oakyness. You'll pick up hints of grapefruit, melon, nectarine and spice on first sniff, followed by a rich, round mouthful with a long-lasting finish.
- This wine would happily hold its own against $35 bottle shop equivalents - but you won’t find it there! Grab yours before it’s all gone. Yum, yum, yum.
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $19 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
Our Kiwi superstar Nicky Parish has elevated this wine to the next level! The bold choice of increasing both the new-oak and malolactic fermentation influence has brought even greater luxury to her signature drop.
Aromas of citrus and white nectarine will jump out of your glass ably matched by a gorgeous hint of toasty French oak. Textures and layers of flavours have come from time on yeast lees and the delicious finish goes on forever - it’s both balanced and bursting with liveliness.
This is a naturally low cropping vineyard managed by Nicky's father to the highest level, which is all the more reason to hop on board while the vintage is in stock! With quality you can taste from oodles of TLC in the grape growing and winemaking process. Get in quick.
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Hunter Vally experts Fuzzy & May. Their experience comes from top local wineries like Brokenwood, McGuigan and Briar Ridge.
- Hand-crafted from premium grapes from local growers in the Upper Hunter, this lighter style is more like a cool-climate Chardonnay — tantalisingly crisp and modern, with intense stone fruits flavours and an unmistakable hint of spice. Delicious!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this delicious drop and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $15 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.