Jen's Rebel Tempranillo is back!
Easy drinking, exceptional value, delicious taste: The perfect sidekick to your evening.
- An organically managed vineyard of 28-yr old, low yielding vines was the birthplace of this smooth and sophisticated Pinot Noir.
- Once into the winery, the small batches of grapes were each fermented in a different fashion to give Young Gun Coby lots of options for his final masterpiece. He’s also used some lovely French oak barrels to add interest and harmonise to the wine.
- This ruby rascal smacks of cherries with a touch of earthiness and a lot of funky goings on in the background! It’s a luscious mouth-coating wine that will reward you with a long, satisfying finish.
2021 is the second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this elegant Shiraz to release the scent of cherries, blueberries and mulberries with spicy notes like black pepper and lightly roasted coffee beans. Then relish the rich fruit flavours with a tiny hit of liquorice among the fine tannins as you sip. 6 months in French and American oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- This elegant small batch red started life as perfect little grapes from 14-yr-old vines in Woodside, a region of the cool Adelaide Hills of South Australia. It’s been open fermented with some whole bunches added for extra ‘oomph’.
- The wine is a super pretty vibrant purple colour, with strawberry and cherry flavours and a soft, velvety and lingering finish on your tongue - extremely satisfying!
- Premium Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir fruit, hand-crafted and barrel-matured, at this price = wow! Only 250 dozen were produced, so nab one quick or risk missing out on another of Joffa’s SA wonders.
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. It is rich and robust, punchy and powerful, vibrant and very, very good!!!
- This is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. If you like juicy reds, with rich and rounded mid-palate fruit and savoury mouth-puckering tannins, then the Rebel Tempranillo Shiraz should be at the top of your list.
- This wine offers incredible intensity, complexity and depth – a testimony to the passion and dedication of my growers, and the attention to detail given to the wines in the winery.
“2021 was a stunning season,” reveals top Winemaker Sorby Adams, and this Pinot Noir is proof in a glass.
This wine has a refined style with a medium bodied palate. Bright and fresh, it has tempting plum and cherry flavours that delight the senses and feel very more-ish in your mouth. Gamey notes and subtle nods to French Oak create further depth to a wine that is great to drink now, or over the next couple of years if you manage to hang on to a bottle or two.
Offering exceptional value for a young, fresh Pinot Noir from an individual vineyard, there’s little doubt why this wine swiftly nabbed a nod for being one of the ‘Best Value Buys’ in Winestate Magazine.
- Just as Jen is a legend of the Naked Wines story, her Rebel Shiraz is a leading light in her range of beautiful Victorian wines. It has been consistently heralded by Angels with buy-again ratings over 92% every vintage!
- Punching well above it's price point, the nose has plenty of ripe plum and berry fruit with hints of chocolate. The palate is full, rich and smooth, with lots of mid palate fruit and a long finish.
- This Shiraz is a blend of various vineyards so as to get a beautifully consistent wine. With all Jen's TLC at each step of the winemaking process, the overall balance of the wine is tough to resist with good length and tannin that rounds out the experience beautifully. It's definitely for lovers of rich, full bodied reds, especially at under $10!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
This soft Shiraz is created from premium fruit from a fabulous vineyard in Hilltops, Southern NSW. The fruit is picked in the early evening when the air is cool to preserve the quality.
The wine is left on lees (the particles of dead yeast leftover from fermentation) as long as possible to give it texture and fuller mouthfeel. It’s then matured in French oak barrels for 10 months before being bottled.
- This classic example of a cool-climate Shiraz sings to you of the Hilltops region of NSW. Dry and savoury with a hint of pepper, this medium-bodied red is packed with lovely redcurrant and blackberry aromas and soft tannins.
Been there, done that with your reds and fancy something more daring? Here it is! An organic, vegan-friendly Beaujolais-style red. Crushed by foot and wild fermented just like in the old days.
It’s a unique style from a premier region, and what rose wants to be when it grows up! Two thirds Merlot, one third Shiraz and all class, it’s full of fresh red fruits, just a touch of tannin and best served chilled.
What better way to toast the Aussie summer. It’s the perfect hot weather tipple - a welcome treat at BBQ lunches and catch ups with friends. And exclusive to you!