WE'RE NOT SURE
- Last vintage was a roaring success with a 92% positive rating, it's full bodied, velvety, textured and just delicious!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give it, its hallmark high intensity grippy tannins. The Merlot has thinner skin, so less tannin and when blended with Cabernet gives the wine a lovely velvety texture and lifts some of the spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 95%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Liz's skilful blend of these two grapes has kept Angels coming back for more every vintage release! This is the latest instalment of her Shiraz Viognier, and it's a knock-out in the flavour and value department!
- Your palate will be treated with approachable plum and white peppercorn notes with a delicate floral note contributed by the portion of carefully blended Viognier. The finish has velvety hints of mocha and spice. These supple layers will linger & provide a real treat for those who love to enjoy a glass of red with any hearty red meat based meal.
- With each vintage being snapped up by Angels who have long enjoyed Liz's wines, why not double up on this wonderful red before it's too late! At under $9 per bottle for Angels, this is a stunner not to be missed in your next Naked order.
- Also known as 'Petite Syrah' (small Shiraz), Durif is a black skinned grape variety that thrives in the warm Australian climate producing rich and intense red wine styles. This is the perfect earthy wine for those not afraid of a bit of gusto, especially at such a pocket-friendly price!
- Adrian and Rebecca sourced their grapes from the warm region of the Riverina. It's rich red soils suit the Durif varietal perfectly, with warm vintage conditions producing rich berry flavours and and softer tannins than cool regions.
- Dark in colour, dark by nature is the ethos for Durif. This intense, dry wine wows with deep brooding fruit characters of blackberry and blueberry, teamed with subtle notes of chocolate, liquorice and balanced oak. A powerful surprise for those seeking a knock out wine any time of the week!