- Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Austrlian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
- Prosecco is lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit on the nose continuing through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
- Once you taste it you will want to have more. Run don’t walk because once the word gets out it will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest wine in town....
- The inspiration for this wine comes from Rob's time working in Marlborough, NZ. The grapes for this refreshing drop were sourced from Rob's home region of Riverina as well as the cool climate region of Orange. After a gentle crush and press, only the best free-run juice was used to create this silkuy smooth drop!
- Vibrant aromas of passionfruit, guava and fresh cut snow peas dance around each glass poured. 2018 conditions delivered an outstanding parcel of fruit to the winery. From here, Rob's professional guidance has resulted in a wine that showcases the varietal's natural delicious tendencies. All this is quality at an incredible Angel price - under $12!
- The palate is crisp, dry and zingy, exhibiting layers of tropical and citrus flavours. Fresh acidity combined with pristine fruit flavours provide finely tuned balance to each sip. Definitely a wine to stock up on while you can..Angels jump at this wine each year so don't be left high and dry waiting for the next vintage!
- Aussie wine royalty Caroline Dunn has just released her very own, her very first, small batch of Barossa red deliciousness. And it’s one of the Barossa Valley’s most beguiling varieties - Mataro! Her fresh uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
- Red by Caroline Dunn Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
- This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release. Sourced from vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree.
- Like all of Caroline’s hand-crafted creations, this one won’t be around for long, you’ll have to get your skates on!
Gary knows great wine, and so he’s trekked around the world to the hills of Sicily to make some more for Angels. A typical ‘sunshine’ wine, full of ripe fruit and spice.
Think aromas of pear red apple and ginger, with a fresh citrus acidity and a spicy finish. Perfectwith swordfish pasta, grilled octopus and shrimp with citrus dressing. Yumm!
This wine is extraordinarily priced at under $10 for Angels. Gary knows it won’t be around for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back, with a new wine to tantalise your tastebuds. The newest member to the stable is the Marsanne, Viognier Rousanne blend. This is a hand crafted, barrel fermented beauty, for those looking to push their vinous boundaries.
- This complex blend allows the three Rhone Valley varieties to sing in the glass., Viognier is the pretty one full of spice and perfume, Rousanne is the curvaceous one which fleshes out the palate and Marsanne is the sensible, sophisticated one that holds the other two in check.
- Thanks to the subtle, textural nature of Marsanne, this is a very versatile food wine. It will go best with other subtle/savoury cuisines, eg. Japanese in particular. Yummm!
Gary knows great wine, and so he’s trekked around the world to the hills of Sicily to make some more for Angels.
The perfect wine for those who want to enjoy a full-bodied but rounded red wine, when a shiraz or cab sauv is just too ‘big’.
Aromas of red cherries, plum, and white pepper flow from the glass. Beautifully structured. Perfect with parmesan, romano or pecorino cheese, and a potato,tomato and rosemary pizza. Yum!
- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing. Adam is absolutely chuffed to be so close to clicking over his 1,000,000th bottle. Check out his wall for details on the best competition ever with a super-duper prize!
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
- Selling out in record time year in year out, this lusciously sweet drop from our man in the Upper Hunter is a sure-fire way to dress up any occasion. This wine is crafted in VERY limited quantities. The nature of late harvest wines ensures the yields are very small to maximise grape nutrients.
- Hand picked at optimum ripeness, the TLC poured into balancing natural sugar and acidity levels has given the wine incredible structure and quality. Aromas of candy, fairy floss, sweet marmalade and limes compliment a rich palate of peaches and pineapple, all wrapped up with a fresh acidity to finish.
- Direct to Angels from the Horner family vineyard at the base of Mt Dangar, its fertile soils have produced the regions finest honey and beef cattle since the 1960s. Now in an era of championing single vineyard wines that showcase unique flavours and consistent quality, why not pop a little bit of history in your next basket & enjoy the sweeter side of life!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!