WE'RE NOT SURE
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community. Few tributes could honour Kym more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life.
Get ready for loads of rich, dark red and blue berry fruit, lashings of vanillan oak, a touch of pepper and spice and an amazingly looong finish. And, there’s all those delicious complex aged characters starting to show through, too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Pinot Noir was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide great flavour concentration, yet the cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
Deep velvety red in colour with bright and floral underlying cherry and new leather hints on the nose. Subtle charry notes and berry sweetness on the plate finishing with the perfect amount of lively spice to make the flavours linger.
Fermented in high quality 100% French oak barriques and 25% of them were new oak barrels. Altschwager & Kenneally have produced a high quality Pinot Noir from a burgeoning region for a sensational price.
- Ash’s last five vintages have had Angels singing out for more, rating 90% or above. A serious wine with a not-so-serious price tag. Sourced fruit from a single vineyard in Cowra.
- Aiming to showcase this vineyard's unique regional flavour palate in each of his wines, Ash is proud to combine single vineyard fruit parcels with his team's certified organic wine making techniques. This breathtaking style is sure to entice anyone with gorgeous passionfruit and tropical aromas.
- The palate brings a delicate mix of fresh tropical fruits and a smooth crisp acidity finish. Look no further for your next Top Shelf treat and delight your friends with a varietal that is among the industry's future classics as we experience hotter vintage conditions. Ash has truly outdone himself, so enjoy the fruits of your Angel backing!
- Ben Rector has fermented and matured Sauvignon Blanc in oak barriques to create this sunning Fumé Blanc.
- Regular lees stirring creating mouth-feel and texture. All the while holding the bright and crisp characters of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Get ready for layered flavours of butterscotch, marmalade and nashi pear, with a complex and creamy mouth-feel that will make you want to go back for more!
Nigel has poured his heart and soul into crafting this next Margaret River masterpiece for Angels. A tiny small batch creation of Malbec blended from unique, small parcels has resulted in a complex, incomparable and extremely moreish Malbec!
Each individual batch was hand plunged and partial barrel fermented and is a very rare example of a straight Margaret River Malbec. This is a big wine but the fruit is so huge and juicy you don't really notice!
It is a dry style red with great fruit sweetness. You’ll experience hints of blackberries, cherries, violets spice and fine french oak. Once you try it you’ll know what extraordinary value this wine is - it’ll be gone in the blink of an eye. Perfect with a huge argentinian style steak or a vegetarian lasagna with plenty of cheese, crunchy pasta and well reduced tomato sauce.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
- The inspiration for this wine comes from Rob's time working in Marlborough, NZ. The grapes for this refreshing drop were sourced from Rob's home region of Riverina as well as the cool climate region of Orange. After a gentle crush and press, only the best free-run juice was used to create this silky smooth drop!
- Vibrant aromas of passionfruit, guava and fresh cut snow peas dance around each glass poured. 2019 conditions delivered an outstanding parcel of fruit to the winery. From here, Rob's professional guidance has resulted in a wine that showcases the varietal's natural delicious tendencies. All this is quality at an incredible Angel price - under $12!
- The palate is crisp, dry and zingy, exhibiting layers of tropical and citrus flavours. Fresh acidity combined with pristine fruit flavours provide finely tuned balance to each sip. Definitely a wine to stock up on while you can. Angels jump at this wine each year so don't be left high and dry waiting for the next vintage!
- Andrew has crafted another instalment of his boutique wonder, the one and only Canberra Shiraz! it is reflective of the national wine trend: more and more Aussies are seeking out the silky mouthfeel that only cool climate reds can provide. This stunning treat from Andrew over delivers on flavour and its pocket-friendly sub $16 price point!
- You'll be drawn in by dark fruit perfumes with a hint of black pepper and spice. Made in tiny quantities, get in quick before the wildfire chatter on the Naked website sees this flying out the door once again.
- The perfect Easterly aspect of Murrumbateman provided the Shiraz with warm days and cold nights, ensuring fresh and vital flavours were locked in all the way through its growth. Each vine was tended by hand to the point where the vineyard looks like a manicured garden! This is the perfect red to warm up the last of your winter nights, keeping the universe in balance as you sip away on a fine example of liberated winemaking success.
- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 93% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot and a tiny amount of Shiraz and a thimble of Grenache to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.