Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!
- Josh is a winemaker to watch with a tip top pedigree - you'll find the likes of Henschke on his resume. His wines are lauded by wine reviewers and wine-lovers alike.
- The grapes for this stunning blend were hand-picked from his family's beautiful organic and biodynamically managed Barossa vineyards. Careful basket-pressing and 15 months in old French oak barrels show you just how much love has gone into this wine. Each variety was kept separate and blended just before bottling.
- This easy-drinking drop represents a new generation of Barossa reds and really over-delivers for the price! Enjoy how the blueberry fruit characters of the Shiraz mingle seductively with the earthy Mataro, while the Grenache gives you plenty of juicy red fruit flavour.
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ex-Wirra Wirra chief winemaker has a big network of top grape growers, so he gets the best fruit for this premium wine! He's blended the grape 'parcels' together after the winemaking process to create the perfect McLaren Shiraz.
- Abundance is a juicy, flavoursome Shiraz and a true reflection of the Vale. It’s bursting with red fruit flavours and dark chocolate hints that love to hang around each mouthful.
- The 2017 vintage is exceptional - Ben thinks it’s one of the best in the last 20 years and he should know! Quality McLaren Vale Shiraz like this offers you so much bang for your buck.
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Syrah is rich and round.
Plush, ripe Shiraz grapes leads the way with black pepper spice, then a thimble of Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its third vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? He's of your fellow Angels favourite winemaker with over 3500 followers and his brand new vintage is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This latest incarnation of Brian's delightful Semillon Sauvignon Blanc is the result of years of experience blending these two classic varieties. Rumour has it he did something fancy in the fermentation to get layers and layers of flavour in!
- Crack open a bottle of this zesty easy-drinker and take a tropical adventure. There’s a scent of guava fruit in there with lovely grassy and melon flavours. A glass of this will leave your tastebuds awake and reinvigorated.
- Buy it to drink soon, whilst the flavours are young and juicy. It’s a top example of a classic Margaret River SSB at an amazing price. Handy 6-pack available here.
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $12!