Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Shiraz showcases why the Barossa is world famous for this variety.
This flavour-filled shiraz displays blackberry, mocha, thyme and cedar characters on the nose. The palate is sumptuous and velvety, and offers up lovely fruit power and intensity, wonderfully framed by firm tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 39 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Cabernet Sauvignon combines a solid core from the Barossa Valley backed up by the best of Eden Valley’s aromatics.
A delectable Cabernet offering gorgeous fruit flavours and toasted nut aromas, a silky mouthfeel and stylishly polished tannins.
Get your skates on, once the word gets out this will FLY!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Montvalley's Estate quality has delivered 100% hand picked Shiraz into the hands of some lucky Angels! This is a cracking example of the finer style medium weight Hunter Shiraz, where chalky tannins provide a good balance with the sweet spicy fruit.
- The palate has savoury spicy flavours with vanilla oak lingering in the background which will see it age with a lovely complexity for many years. Its ripe fruit tannins are balanced with dark fruits of the forest. You'll be reaching for another glass as the smooth long finish tingles on your tastebuds!
- John & Dan's attention to detail is undeniable. Premium fruit was crushed into open fermenters and then transferred to French and American oak for 14 to 16 months. During this period the wine is racked and returned to oak three times. Don't be left wondering - with under 1000 bottles available for all of our Angels across the country, this will fly.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels, you won't want to miss this Shiraz! It throws an amazing array of aromas out of the glass. You will catch blackberries, red currants, Damson plums and the subtlest hint of very well-bred cedary oak. Any red lover in your life will want the chance to try this!
- Your tastebuds will stand up and pay attention to a palate that combines bold layers with soft tannins that hold together spicy pepper plums, warming alcohol and an assertive acid that will allow the wine to live a long and happy life.
- Hand-picked, hand-pruned, matured in French Oak and made in tiny quantities...don't miss getting your hands on the latest and greatest Shiraz to join the Naked family!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has endured since the early 80's, propelled by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
- Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community, and years on Angels can get an insight to just how good he was. Few tributes could befitt Kym more than a wine like this - it is charming, generous and full of life.
- A flavoursome, powerful treat with a balanced mouth feel, this classic aged Shiraz will be an unforgettable addition to the case of any Red lover!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Mount Barker shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $40 a bottle!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
Anna and Derek Hooper’s fantasy wine from the French island of Corsica in the Mediterranean has hit the Naked shelves. The 2017 Vermentino is amazingly fresh and elegant, balanced with a steely dryness and soft mouthfeel that just makes it sooo easy to keep sipping!
From your first sip you will be reminded of beachsides, summer days and shimmering coastlines. Abundant aromas of spice, ripe pear and honeysuckle perfectly reflect the cool climate and stony granite soils of the Calvi region. This wine has with an amazing freshness that is totally unique and very moreish.
This French stunner (it’s organic!) won’t last long once word gets out. Don’t miss your chance to try this one of a kind Corsica Vermentino.
Anna and Derek Hooper’s fantasy wine from the French island of Corsica in the Mediterranean has hit the Naked shelves. The 2017 Rosé is elegant, aromatic and luscious! Anna used the local varieties of Sciarcarello, Nieulluccio, Vermentino and Cinsault grapes. Totally unique!
From your first sip you will be reminded of beachsides, summer days and shimmering coastlines. Overflowing with aromas of pink grapefruit, sherbet and tropical hints all wrapped up with delicious spicy characters. You’ll love the oh-so-subtle citrusy mineral mouthfeel that just begs you to fire up the BBQ.
This French stunner (it’s organic!) won’t last long once word gets out. Don’t miss your chance to try this one of a kind Corsica Rosé.