WE'RE NOT SURE
Jock has pulled out all the stops to handcraft, to bottle and then deliver his totally unique and delicious Summer-refreshing Skinny Finn Gin onto the Naked shelves in time for Christmas.
Get ready for a walk through a perfumed summer garden. Jock has infused a potpourri of botanicals including Juniper, Cassia bark, Licorice root, Cardamom pods, Coriander, Imperial Mandarin and just a touch of Star Anise - delicate, complex, sensational!
Run, do not walk if you want to grab a bottle of this - the first Naked spirit ever! As always, you will need a minimum of 6 bottles in total in your basket to checkout.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Exactly three years ago, 1000+ Angels voted for Coonawarra winemaking genius Luke Tocaciu to receive $80,000 in Naked funding to handcraft just 1000 individually numbered 350ml bottles of ultra-premium Tasmanian Whisky.
The pristine waters of Tassie combined with 100% local barley and Luke’s decision to age his creation in re-sized old Cabernet barrels have created a truly unique Whisky experience.
The barrel maturation has given a subtle crimson colour and delicious hints of berry fruit aromas. The palate shows rich malt and honey characters with a spiciness from the oak and a smooth, long, lingering finish.
P.s. This is the perfect Christmas stocking filler for that someone special. Then again, maybe keep it tucked away just for you!
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
I flew over 8500kms to make this wine for you. Made on the back of my working in this country / region over 15 years ago as a flying winemaker. It was picked at 3-6am in the morning to preserve the lovely delicate aromatics.
This old vine Chenin Blanc is grown on the ancient granitic slopes in the Slanghoek Valley. The nose reflects layers of orchard fruit with green apple, citrus pith and wild fynbos herbs (A native plant species in the Western Cape).
The concentrated expansion of fruit across the palate is explosive and wild. Poised and precise acidity layering with earthy minerality, lime zest and quince. A touch of residual sugar underpins a rich and glorious depth of flavours of stone fruit, ripe citrus and red skinned apples.
- Your perfect summer red is here! A fantastic crowd-pleaser, Adam has crafted his carefully selected blend of grapes into an approachable dry red, leaving plenty of scope for experimentation with fun food pairings.
- Your glass will be filled with a light crimson glow while you enjoy aromas of strawberry and plum. As for the medium bodied palate, prepare for layers of crisp red cherries and spice to tickle your tastebuds. The fruit layers in this wine are fresh and crunchy as opposed to lusciously ripe. For Angels, the Cellar Works Sangiovese is slightly lighter in style in comparison to the rest of Adam's range.
- Adam's extra love and creativity shines brightly through this wine. A bottle of this quality (and at this low price!) won't last long in the cellar of any regular entertainer, so why not stock up with a few before the boutique vintage runs dry!
It is a great wine with strong personality that combines Carignan grapes (difficult to harvest and to manage) with Grenache coming from a high altitude, very steep slope that has 12 months ageing in new and used oak that at the price offered it is a gem and a truly bargain!
Full ruby colour with a purple rim. Beautiful nose of great complexity with a combination of blackberry, dark chocolate and wild mushroom as well as smoky notes.
Oh and did I mention that all the grapes going into making a bottle of Retrat are organically certified.
- You've been crying out for a big, unabashed Barolo for as long as we can remember. And here it is, thanks to the supremely talented Gianfranco and Serena - all the way from the picture-perfect vineyards of Piedmont. This is the REAL top shelf stuff that Italians don't want to give away.
- Known as "the wine of Kings and the King of wines" - this deep, dark and brooding Barolo certainly lives up to its name. Full of deliciously ripe, ruby red fruit flavour, with layer upon layer of caramel-tinged oak and complexity.
- It's no secret that Barolo would normally see you handing over lotsa dosh. But thanks to your funding - you'll only pay for what this wine is worth, and not a penny more. Grab yourself a bottle and go all out with a rich and creamy mushroom risotto, finished with a drizzle of truffle oil. Go on, you deserve it...
Adam openly admits the secret to his wines are carefully selected vineyards, passionate grower partners and care and attention to detail in the winery.
This Merlot sourced from the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley is a perfect example. Hints of tomato leaf, plum and tobacco flavours jump out of the glass.
Ten months in French oak has added complexity as it evolves beautifully in the bottle. This is a classic midweek pizza wine!