WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Adrian & Rebecca looked high and low throughout Victorian vineyards searching for the perfect 2018 vintage vaieties to suit their beloved Gentil blend. It is a unique style of wine based on an old world favourite from Alsace; the Edelzwicker blend. This a field blend made from various white grape varieties. The 2018 instalment includes Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris.
- This elegant, medium bodied White delight has light floral and spicy aromas. Refreshing and slightly off-dry, the palate shows flavours of rosewater and Turkish delight courtesy of the Gewurz, balanced with fruit flavours of pear and citrus from the Pinot Gris and Riesling.
- If you're ready to step outside the norm and bring something new to the table, this wine is the perfect place to start! Summer in a glass, and the perfect aperitif - the Santolins have nailed it once again.
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 90%, the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Adrian and Rebecca's Family Reserve range is their ultimate offering. These premium wines are hand crafted to capture the true essence of the Yarra Valley region. There's nothing old school about this Chardonnay - it is modern and fresh! It's certainly a classy drop for those looking to take their wine journey to the next level.
- This Chardonnay fruit has received the silver service at every step of the winemaking process. The fruit was carefully picked by hand, then matured in French oak. Scrumptious citrus layers are all sealed with love just for Angels. This drop is also vegan friendly!
- Get ready for delicate citrus aromas with a nutty undertone and hints of toasty oak. The palate has a gorgeous combination of fig, hazelnuts and well-balanced oak. Best of all, the price is an unbelievable exclusive for Angels who can indulge in Premium Yarra Valley quality without forking out for an over inflated price tag.
- Also known as 'Petite Syrah' (small Shiraz), Durif is a black skinned grape variety that thrives in the warm Australian climate producing rich and intense red wine styles. This is the perfect earthy wine for those not afraid of a bit of gusto, especially at such a pocket-friendly price!
- Adrian and Rebecca sourced their grapes from the warm region of the Riverina. It's rich red soils suit the Durif varietal perfectly, with warm vintage conditions producing rich berry flavours and and softer tannins than cool regions.
- Dark in colour, dark by nature is the ethos for Durif. This intense, dry wine wows with deep brooding fruit characters of blackberry and blueberry, teamed with subtle notes of chocolate, liquorice and balanced oak. A powerful surprise for those seeking a knock out wine any time of the week!
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2018 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
Adrian and Rebecca’s very first cider made from a secret family recipe. Perfect for those hotter months to come!
Premium hand picked pink lady and granny smith apples sourced from Victorian orchards.
A crisp, sparkling, medium dry style with a perfect balance of acidity, sweetness and tannin. Lively and aromatic but quite delicate, once the bubbles start to burst, it shows a gentle creaminess with a beautifully refreshing and rounded mouthfeel.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Santolins have done it again, combining elements of blackcurrant Cabernet with hints of violets, mint and chocolate to fill your glass with juicy goodness! Soft tannins flesh out a medium bodied palate, backed up by subtle vanilla oak.
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blended beauty is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win for both Naked winemakers and drinkers!