WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams is a Barossa legend. This super premium shiraz is modelled after a wine extremely close to his heart. Yep, he made the iconic Yalumba Octavius from inception in 1988 right through to 1999.
Juicy, rich and supple with a complex mix of red and blue berries and an underlying power of mocha and coffee. This delicious character is a direct result of maturation in the oak that has been extra air dried prior to barrel making.
Amazing length of flavour and richness on the palate and a long future that will reward cellaring for 15 years.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 500 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
Sourced from just two single-blocks in the renowned Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa Valley, Red by Caroline Dunn Black Barossa Shiraz is next level outstanding!
Powerful, yet graceful this shiraz is overflowing with concentrated plump black brambly fruits, dark chocolatey and black spicey aromas, beautifully balanced with warm, stony, mineral hints and flavours that just go on and on and on…!
An iconic Barossa variety made by an iconic winemaker at an exceptional Angel-exclusive price. With just 800 cases in existence you’re going to have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 520 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
Sam’s super single-vineyard Shiraz comes from the Gentle Annie vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. This relatively dry site produces a low yielding crop of very small berries, giving a deeply coloured wine with extraordinary concentration of flavour.
The fruit was harvested over the first three weeks in March which produced a range of flavours from the early pick being more peppery through to the more richer jammy later parcels.
This superb shiraz has an incredibly deep red colour showing a youthful vibrant magenta at the edges. It has great intensity of flavour with blueberry fruits, along with a sweet spice and almost a chocolatey note. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour finishing with silky fine grained tannins.
- This is a seriously enjoyable wine, perfect for any red lover! Jock has crafted his Shiraz with juicy, ripe berries front and centre on the palate.
- With regional quality packed in, you'll be enjoying a hint of spice and iconic chocolatey hints every sip of the way.
- The whole experience from aroma to taste is smooth, well balanced and uncomplicated. It's the perfect dry red to usher in cooler weather and share with some lucky company!
Leighton’s Top Shelf, single vineyard, Shiraz is sure to delight the senses. Grown from the family’s vineyard in the Pyrenees, given the 'Rolls Royce' treatment, you know it is sure to blow your mind!
The vineyard incorporates both conventional and organic practice in the field, with soil aeration, composting, mulching, and sheep grazing all adding to a sustainable approach. Fruit quality is paramount.
This wine is sexy! Aroma and palate gain intrigue with time in the glass, unearthing tales of cherry, raspberry, candied orange and clove. The silky smooth mouthfeel will have you coming back for more.
- Straight to your dinner table with love from the unbelievable talents of Brian Fletcher! His immense winemaking experience has resulted in an easy drinking, dry red to enjoy with red meat based meals.
- Your nose will be treated to red berry and peppery notes, while your taste buds will enjoy a lingering and savoury cherry finish! This vintage delivers more savoury layers than in the past, and does exceptionally well when enjoyed over a few nights.
- Brian's love of life shines through his winemaking, and the result is always something special. Snap up this ever-popular Naked drop and let it help make any occasion sing!