- Your perfect summer red is here! A fantastic crowd-pleaser, Adam has crafted his carefully selected blend of grapes into an approachable dry red, leaving plenty of scope for experimentation with fun food pairings.
- Your glass will be filled with a light crimson glow while you enjoy aromas of strawberry and plum. As for the medium bodied palate, prepare for layers of crisp red cherries and spice to tickle your tastebuds. The fruit layers in this wine are fresh and crunchy as opposed to lusciously ripe. For Angels, the Cellar Works Sangiovese is slightly lighter in style in comparison to the rest of Adam's range.
- Adam's extra love and creativity shines brightly through this wine. A bottle of this quality (and at this low price!) won't last long in the cellar of any regular entertainer, so why not stock up with a few before the boutique vintage runs dry!
- The Santolin's Sangiovese brings an Italian spin to their Boy Meets Girl range; it is the main grape varietal used in traditional Tuscan Chianti blends. This tantalising drop is bright, savoury and easy drinking - ready to please any crowd!
- Showing a lovely balance of texture and length, this wine is medium bodied and will match an Italian feast wonderfully. You'll be enticed by earthy aromas of red fruits and plump savoury flavours on the palate.
- Allowing some breathing time before serving will reward you well. At under $9 a bottle, any red loving Angel would be wise to stock up as this drop will get you very excited for the next bottle!
- Get ready for extraordinary raspberry notes coupled with the classic grippy tannins of Sangiovese. This is a varietal that originated in Tuscany and is commonly used to create the region's world famous Chianti blend. In Australia it is fast gaining recognition as a brilliant food wine.
- Kevin sourced this wine from a single vineyard known for producing exquisite Sangiovese from the Padthaway, famous for it Italian varieties.
- The bottle will disappear fast once you've experienced each sip's long, savoury and elegant finish. Made in small quantities, smart Angels will secure their dose of this future Naked classic today before it's all drunk up!
- Jen's beloved Sangiovese is back better than ever! You'll be in for a treat with raspberry, red cherry and spice aromas dancing around your glass. Spending some time in matured oak, the palate is medium bodied, textured and smooth, with a long finish that leaves you wanting more!
- Originating in Tuscany, Sangiovese is the main varietal used in traditional Chianti blends. This is the perfect next step to the side of your standard Shiraz or Cab favourite and in to a world of reds that are up and coming on the Australian wine scene.
- With 94% of Angels who bought a bottle last vintage wanting to buy it again, you'd best get your hands on a few of these quickly. It's guaranteed to leave any red lover with a big smile on their dial, especially at under $10 for Angels!
BVO Bos Rosé was crafted from the Sicilian native red grape Nero d’Avola. Minimalist winemaking has allowed the variety’s naturally vibrant characters to shine through.
It shows off the fun, approachable nature of this loveable summer beverage and rides the perfect balance of freshness, character and weight. Flavours of fleshy cherries, sweet blood orange and aromatic spice shows Nero d’Avola’s suitability to this style and how well it grows in Australian soil.
A rich fruited and plush Rose with a beautifully dry finish. If you haven’t tried one in a while, now really is the time. Chill it down and serve it up with sticky BBQ pork spare ribs or a generous antipasto platter with plenty of spicy salami - yum!
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!