- This is the fourth vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It's the only one of its kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
- Get ready to lay back and bask in the tastiness of this cracker from Ash! You'll be met with an aromatic lift of wild flower, nectarine and subtle oak nuances. Then your lips will be smacking with each sip - think subtle creamy oak with hints of pineapple, peaches and fresh citrus acidity.
- You'll love knowing each glass full has come from a limited supply of quality certified organic grapes, grown in the Upper Hunter Valley at the base of Mt Dangar. Deep red sandy soils allowed Ash to work towards his passion - crafting wine with elegance and a true sense of place.
- The last vintage sold out before we had time to say 'Organic' so get in quick! Spring is in the air - the perfect time to enjoy this unique Chardy on its on own or with some beautiful spring cuisine.
This is the second ever instalment Blindside's Single Vineyard range! Made in tiny quantities, crafted by Ben, Naomi and his team with love. This Top Shelf dream will fly off the shelves.
Leaving nature to do the work, the premium Chardonnay fruit was left to wild ferment in a mixture of oak barrels, stainless steel and concrete egg for 12 months. This built smooth texture and balanced mouthfeel in each and every sip.
Aromas of peach and melon will sing out, with spicy notes and a whiff of roasted nuts to really get your mouth watering. These flavours build in the mouth as well, and the length of flavour seems never ending. Don't miss out on this treat, made possible by Angels, for Angels!