- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2019 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s, single-vineyard, cool-climate Tassie Chardonnay is about to rock your world. Again!
This super fine, ever-so-lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of citrus and a crisp yet sensationally smooth finish.
With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence it won’t be around for long!
- Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but it's light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid Chardonnay. Dip your toe in to this wonderful world!
- At under $9 per bottle for Angels, don't sell you cellar short! Stock up on this crowd pleasing drop and revel in it's tantalising aromas, all made possible by your Angel backing.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.
WE'RE NOT SURE
John Colvin and Dan Binet have pulled out all the stops with this premium Chardonnay allowing extended maturation in French oak barrels.
One sip of this incredible wine will leave you in no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing a premium Chardonnay with power and finesse. A creamy nuttiness on the nose mingles with ripe melons, peach and a delicious hint of zest with a touch of flintiness.
The palate is bursting with caramelised stone fruits and an almondy oakiness with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop will sell out fast… get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This wine is a brilliant single vineyard aged Hunter Chardonnay and is drinking beautifully right now.
One sip of this incredible aged wine will leave you in no doubt - some of the finer things in life are worth waiting for! Complex bottle-age characters mingle with lifted aromas of nectarine, peach and a hint of spicy oak.
This dreamy drop will sell out fast… get in quick!
- Thomas has crafted a seriously delicious drop for Angels to enjoy! Get ready to bask in an elegantly long palate with hints of white peach and spice.
- The creamy and buttery texture gives an amazing mouth feel alongside beautifully integrated oak flavours, leading to a finish of spice and salted cashews. This wine comes from the upper Hunter, an area known for producing cracking Chardonnays.
- Whole pressed to maximise texture before time in a blend of one and two year old French oak giving amazing structure and balance. Go on, enjoy the return on your Angel investment by supporting one of your local Hunter legends!
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
This stunning top shelf Chardonnay from the happening region of Tumbarumba will send you into a spin! Enticing aromas grapefruit and white nectarine bounce around your glass combined with hints of cashew nuts and toasty oak.
You'll enjoy crisp flavours of green apple, fig and honeydew melon all being driven by a fresh mineral acidity combined with a creamy texture and nutty oak characters. Perfectly balanced with an exceptionally long, complex finish. Only the finest oak barrels were used, delivering over-the-top quality in each sip.
Making the most of his world-class Burgundy vintage experience, Rob is undoubtedly most passionate about Chardonnay when it comes to his whites. So don't blink or you'll miss getting your hands on this premium small batch wine for under $19!
BTW, the 2017 vintage scored 95 Halliday points and a Gold Medal!