Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot and a tiny amount of Shiraz and a thimble of Grenache to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of its comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- Making its debut on the Naked Shelves, this Top Shelf treat is exclusive to Angels! Judy and Glen nurtured their estate grown vines like babies to ensure the ultimate flavour and quality levels at picking time. The addition of reasonably rare Cabernet Franc takes this wine to the next level.
- Get ready for a vibrant palate of juicy berries, luscious dark chocolate and subtle French oak qualities. The finish is long, smooth and oh-so generous. Based on the iconic Bordeaux blend, you'll be amazed at how this premium cool climate fruit - think Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley - can put a spin on the French classic.
- The fruit's undeniable quality and the wine's high percentage of Cabernet Franc ensures there are enough layers to keep you guessing and reaching for another glass! A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.